TarkovEscaper

Alpha testing, update

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Goochy said:

i am really starting to worry about this game,hope i'm proved wrong,,

Dont Worry. We will get the game. maybe late but we will get it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to stop getting annoyed at the way they pick who gets in first ... I just hope I get in by the time I get back from vacation in a week. 

Back to rainbow six siege!

Edited by TheOtherSlug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is half the reason devs do not like dates. If they did not give an alpha date then nobody would know there was an issue uploading the game. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheOtherSlug said:

I need to stop getting annoyed at the way they pick who gets in first ... I just hope I get in by the time I get back from vacation in a week.

Hehe, who cares if you can play alpha or not.... in the end you can run around with a Tomahawk! :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tile_fish said:

This is half the reason devs do not like dates. If they did not give an alpha date then nobody would know there was an issue uploading the game. 

Yeah ... Lol I recommended awhile ago that they shouldn't slap dates on anything.

Edited by TheOtherSlug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Guys , I own the EOD for several months and can not wait to play :), i wish all of you a good Alpha Test

 

Greetings, see you in Tarkov

Edited by Wickhead
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LordNyves said:

I'd rather have it come late and look good than it be released sooner and be unplayable. Take your time. 

 

Guess what the alphatesters are for. we test the game. this is not about having fun with a fully functional and fleshed-out game.

Edited by Apocaliptica
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, somdow said:

Well................thanks for the update! Will sit here with the beer n chips till we get the OK . cheers!

Hey great idea xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LordNyves said:

I'd rather have it come late and look good than it be released sooner and be unplayable. Take your time. 

 

As explained, we are testing the game. Testing the bugs, trying to find new ones, a report it to the devs so they can fix it. People tend to think Alpha means "Fully playable". Nope, there will be bugs, some may be game breaking, but thats what we are for! :D We can have a hand in making this game great and make sure there are no bugs come beta! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forester155 said:

You're all wrong about how alpha will be selected, read their posts carefully.

EoD is guarenteed alpha access, third tier has 50% chance, second tier has 25% chance. 

Selection is date based. THEREFORE;

The first people to buy EoD will be the first to get alpha access, followed by the last people to buy EoD, followed by the first third tier, followed by the last third tier, followed by the first second tier, followed by the last second tier.

Thats not true either according to their reddit post theyve sent out the emails already and a bunch of EoD players havent gotten an email to play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jglitch said:

Thats not true either according to their reddit post theyve sent out the emails already and a bunch of EoD players havent gotten an email to play 

This isn't true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kwahamoT said:

This isn't true.

I just read TarkovEscaper's post 

 

 

We already picked people from each type of pack and sent them emails, that they will participate in the Alpha. But to have at least smooth start we break people into waves and one of the fair ways to do it, is to sort them by the date of purchaise, so people who waited the longest time, will be in first waves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jglitch said:

I just read TarkovEscaper's post 

 

 

We already picked people from each type of pack and sent them emails, that they will participate in the Alpha. But to have at least smooth start we break people into waves and one of the fair ways to do it, is to sort them by the date of purchaise, so people who waited the longest time, will be in first waves.

Yes, this is for people with the PFE and LB edition. The people have been chosen in them packages. Emails have not been sent out for the alpha, who will be in first wave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.