TarkovEscaper

Alpha testing, update

Just now, Belgarath23 said:

So... how much disk space do u guys expect for the download package?
The sys reqs says 8gb for final game....

this is the alpha i heard like 5gb

1 minute ago, Belgarath23 said:

at least 2 mb. Guaranteed

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Belgarath23 said:

I've heard 5GB, and I've heard 8GB. So 8GB is probably a safe bet

1 minute ago, Belgarath23 said:

Alpha is around 5gb

Why do people not understand that they are not trying cause major server problems all at once. The devs are being smart by not flooding the servers causing them to crash which is no fun for anyone. They are making sure the system can handle what they give it one wave at a time. Dont get butt hurt if you dont get in right away. You purchased the game in advance so you are contributing to a FUTURE game. You will be able to play alpha " not a game" once they feel that the system can handle the amount that they have playing right now. 

And for those who are pissed about the delay, poo happens, something could have arrayed that they didnt count on.

Sorry if i repeated myself but I fell as if the devs are being attacked when we should be patent patient.  

Just now, LittleLaiLai said:

I'm thinking more like 3 mb. Because of the dlc

oh how could i be so blind! *facepalm*

Can't forget the Dlc when thinking of how much space this game is gonna take i dont even think i have a ssd big enough to hold that extra mb.

I'm thinking more like 3 mb. Because of the dlc

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, this isn't an EA game, so no DLC on day 1. So it will stick with the at least 2mb.

2 minutes ago, Goneawol said:

Why do people not understand that they are not trying cause major server problems all at once. The devs are being smart by not flooding the servers causing them to crash which is no fun for anyone. They are making sure the system can handle what they give it one wave at a time. Dont get butt hurt if you dont get in right away. You purchased the game in advance so you are contributing to a FUTURE game. You will be able to play alpha " not a game" once they feel that the system can handle the amount that they have playing right now. 

And for those who are pissed about the delay, poo happens, something could have arrayed that they didnt count on.

Sorry if i repeated myself but I fell as if the devs are being attacked when we should be patent patient.  

Dude, people have been bitching and complaining about delays and poo since February, or whenever the alpha was first supposed to come out. People have be whining like, "Waaaah! Gimme a refund! The devs lied" for the last six months.

1 minute ago, CloneWarrior85 said:

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, this isn't an EA game, so no DLC on day 1. So it will stick with the at least 2mb.

Nah man EA games offer dlc before the game has even been released.

Just now, Rdelaura said:

So is anybody playing currently? Would be nice to know if the first wave went out.

no. im sure youll know once people are

Edited by vicwiz007

Just now, Rdelaura said:

So is anybody playing currently? Would be nice to know if the first wave went out.

If they are they're not telling us, but in most likelihood no one is.

1 minute ago, Rdelaura said:

No-one is playing right now.

3 minutes ago, vicwiz007 said:

DLC during the alpha confirmed! 1mb size confirmed! Price tag Free 99

Aye Dlc is for  main menu options. Cannot play the game if you dont buy the dlc

Just now, Riflemen526 said:

If they are they're not telling us, but in most likelihood no one is.

NDA doesn't mean they can't tell they are in or not, besides there is always that one guy that wants to brag so we will hear sooner rather then later :) 

Aye Dlc is for  main menu options. Cannot play the game if you dont buy the dlc

The play button itself is DLC. You want to be able to see your cursor at main menu? DLC.

2 minutes ago, vicwiz007 said:

The play button itself is DLC. You want to be able to see your cursor at main menu? DLC.

In order to see an enemy you must first purchase the enemy DLC. In order to shoot your gun you must purchase each individual part DLC. Then you must purchase the "Fire a gun" DLC. You need a purchase history that amounts to over $1 as well as own each individual DLC for the gun you are currently using in order to fire it at a Enemy,

3 minutes ago, LittleLaiLai said:

In order to see an enemy you must first purchase the enemy DLC. In order to shoot your gun you must purchase each individual part DLC. Then you must purchase the "Fire a gun" DLC. You need a purchase history that amounts to over $1 as well as own each individual DLC for the gun you are currently using in order to fire it at a Enemy,

what about the graphics dlc which you have to buy every single pixel in the entire game to see