Kewky

Key distribution

Recommended Posts

I saw posts from a few moderators and developers about keys being distributed a few days prior to launch of alpha, if you do not have a key at this point does that mean you are not in the alpha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think anyone has gotten keys, I think that they just give you a download link, but nobody has gotten one.

Edited by TheOtherSlug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kwahamoT said:

Emails haven't been sent out yet.

do you know when they will be sent out?? i pre-orderd the game,

do i still get guaranteed access to alpha??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheOtherSlug said:

I dont think anyone has gotten keys, I think that they just give you a download link, but nobody has gotten one.

 

1 minute ago, kwahamoT said:

Emails haven't been sent out yet.

Ok thank you for information, and is the 149$ pack guaranteed access to first wave or just alpha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kewky said:

 

Ok thank you for information, and is the 149$ pack guaranteed access to first wave or just alpha?

Just alpha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JackTh3Ripper said:

do you know when they will be sent out?? i pre-orderd the game,

do i still get guaranteed access to alpha??

You have the standard edition, you do not get access to the closed alpha.

1 minute ago, Kewky said:

 

Ok thank you for information, and is the 149$ pack guaranteed access to first wave or just alpha?

No, guaranteed access to the alpha only. Not guaranteed first wave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's likely there will be no keys at all. No need for keys when you already have an account on the website. You will probably just get an email saying you have access and link to download.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

It's likely there will be no keys at all. No need for keys when you already have an account on the website. You will probably just get an email saying you have access and link to download.

 

All staff are stating about keys in emails

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kewky said:

I saw posts from a few moderators and developers about keys being distributed a few days prior to launch of alpha, if you do not have a key at this point does that mean you are not in the alpha?

Rip, u own the standard edition. No alpha for you brother

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JackTh3Ripper said:

well, this sucks man i might as well get a refund

You should of read the package details before pre-ordering.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kwahamoT said:

You should of read the package details before pre-ordering.

ok so when is the beta? if its months and months from now i give up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

Emails haven't been sent out yet.

I beg to differ:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/4vtll2/misleading_information_about_alpha/

Last part:

We already picked people from each type of pack and sent them emails, that they will participate in the Alpha. But to have at least smooth start we break people into waves and one of the fair ways to do it, is to sort them by the date of purchaise, so people who waited the longest time, will be in first waves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Heatlock said:

I beg to differ:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/4vtll2/misleading_information_about_alpha/

Last part:

We already picked people from each type of pack and sent them emails, that they will participate in the Alpha. But to have at least smooth start we break people into waves and one of the fair ways to do it, is to sort them by the date of purchaise, so people who waited the longest time, will be in first waves.

Yeah, this is for the PFE and LB edition only. Not the official game key for the alpha email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kwahamoT said:

Yeah, this is for the PFE and LB edition only. Not the official game key for the alpha email.

I know you are a mod but are you 100% sure about that since escaper states of each pack? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Heatlock said:

I know you are a mod but are you 100% sure about that since escaper states of each pack? 

KwahamoT is saying that people from PFE and LB have been sent an email to say that they will be in the Alpha, which is different from sending them the actual keys. This is basically what Escaper said on Reddit.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Heatlock said:

I know you are a mod but are you 100% sure about that since escaper states of each pack? 

All EOD members get in the other two packs have chance. The people that have a chance has already been chosen. They just need to wait for an email giving them instructions on how to install the alpha. The email stating the instructions hasn't been sent out yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kwahamoT said:

All EOD members get in the other two packs have chance. The people that have a chance has already been chosen. They just need to wait for an email giving them instructions on how to install the alpha. The email stating the instructions hasn't been sent out yet.

tl;dr EoD master race?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Enaver said:

KwahamoT is saying that people from PFE and LB have been sent an email to say that they will be in the Alpha, which is different from sending them the actual keys. This is basically what Escaper said on Reddit.

I know what he is saying, I'm just asking for a double confirmation ;). There is quite some confusion last couple days about who, what and when. Everybody is saying something different, the way I read it is different then how someone else might read it. English is not my native language. Nor is it escapers native language. Kwa is a mod Escape is a Dev now if Kwa says he talked directly to escaper then yeah but if he is bases it on what he reads he might be wrong as much as I am.

4 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

All EOD members get in the other two packs have chance. The people that have a chance has already been chosen. They just need to wait for an email giving them instructions on how to install the alpha. The email stating the instructions hasn't been sent out yet.

Ok thanks for the reply @kwahamoT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, JackTh3Ripper said:

well, this sucks man i might as well get a refund

So you want a refund because you are not gonna be in the alpha? Do you not plan on playing it at all now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.