Kewky

Key distribution

I saw posts from a few moderators and developers about keys being distributed a few days prior to launch of alpha, if you do not have a key at this point does that mean you are not in the alpha?

I dont think anyone has gotten keys, I think that they just give you a download link, but nobody has gotten one.

Edited by TheOtherSlug

3 hours ago, kwahamoT said:

Emails haven't been sent out yet.

do you know when they will be sent out?? i pre-orderd the game,

do i still get guaranteed access to alpha??

3 minutes ago, TheOtherSlug said:

I dont think anyone has gotten keys, I think that they just give you a download link, but nobody has gotten one.

1 minute ago, kwahamoT said:

Ok thank you for information, and is the 149$ pack guaranteed access to first wave or just alpha?

Just now, Kewky said:

Ok thank you for information, and is the 149$ pack guaranteed access to first wave or just alpha?

Just alpha.

Just now, JackTh3Ripper said:

do you know when they will be sent out?? i pre-orderd the game,

do i still get guaranteed access to alpha??

You have the standard edition, you do not get access to the closed alpha.

1 minute ago, Kewky said:

No, guaranteed access to the alpha only. Not guaranteed first wave.

It's likely there will be no keys at all. No need for keys when you already have an account on the website. You will probably just get an email saying you have access and link to download.

10 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

It's likely there will be no keys at all. No need for keys when you already have an account on the website. You will probably just get an email saying you have access and link to download.

All staff are stating about keys in emails

25 minutes ago, Kewky said:

I saw posts from a few moderators and developers about keys being distributed a few days prior to launch of alpha, if you do not have a key at this point does that mean you are not in the alpha?

Rip, u own the standard edition. No alpha for you brother

2 minutes ago, JackTh3Ripper said:

well, this sucks man i might as well get a refund

You should of read the package details before pre-ordering.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, kwahamoT said:

You should of read the package details before pre-ordering.

ok so when is the beta? if its months and months from now i give up

36 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

I beg to differ:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/4vtll2/misleading_information_about_alpha/

Last part:

We already picked people from each type of pack and sent them emails, that they will participate in the Alpha. But to have at least smooth start we break people into waves and one of the fair ways to do it, is to sort them by the date of purchaise, so people who waited the longest time, will be in first waves.

Just now, Heatlock said:

I beg to differ:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/4vtll2/misleading_information_about_alpha/

Last part:

We already picked people from each type of pack and sent them emails, that they will participate in the Alpha. But to have at least smooth start we break people into waves and one of the fair ways to do it, is to sort them by the date of purchaise, so people who waited the longest time, will be in first waves.

Yeah, this is for the PFE and LB edition only. Not the official game key for the alpha email.

Yeah, this is for the PFE and LB edition only. Not the official game key for the alpha email.

I know you are a mod but are you 100% sure about that since escaper states of each pack? 

1 minute ago, Heatlock said:

I know you are a mod but are you 100% sure about that since escaper states of each pack? 

KwahamoT is saying that people from PFE and LB have been sent an email to say that they will be in the Alpha, which is different from sending them the actual keys. This is basically what Escaper said on Reddit.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Heatlock said:

All EOD members get in the other two packs have chance. The people that have a chance has already been chosen. They just need to wait for an email giving them instructions on how to install the alpha. The email stating the instructions hasn't been sent out yet.

All EOD members get in the other two packs have chance. The people that have a chance has already been chosen. They just need to wait for an email giving them instructions on how to install the alpha. The email stating the instructions hasn't been sent out yet.

tl;dr EoD master race?

Just now, Enaver said:

KwahamoT is saying that people from PFE and LB have been sent an email to say that they will be in the Alpha, which is different from sending them the actual keys. This is basically what Escaper said on Reddit.

I know what he is saying, I'm just asking for a double confirmation ;). There is quite some confusion last couple days about who, what and when. Everybody is saying something different, the way I read it is different then how someone else might read it. English is not my native language. Nor is it escapers native language. Kwa is a mod Escape is a Dev now if Kwa says he talked directly to escaper then yeah but if he is bases it on what he reads he might be wrong as much as I am.

4 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

Ok thanks for the reply @kwahamoT.

33 minutes ago, JackTh3Ripper said:

well, this sucks man i might as well get a refund

So you want a refund because you are not gonna be in the alpha? Do you not plan on playing it at all now?