Blackb1rd

New system of dynamic storage cells allocation

waiting for something sensible. like a Karrimor Sabre 60-100 Rucksack which  is basically the same as a pillgram only it's not a blacklight poster.

I see no reason to even use the Large magazines if its going to literally take up a whole EXTRA row for 1 slot on the image... This will only further confuse new players as the game comes out or infuriate the playerbase that is here who already have an issue as it stands with their current stash sizes trying to organize and keep things as optimized as possible.

basically what this may lead to is people just literally having the guns unmodded, drop into the match with a multitool (WHENEVER that works) and put the weapons all together before even starting the match.

On 12/6/2017 at 2:08 PM, ShiroTenshi said:

Not for 153s, Guess VEPS and Saigas will have to be enough until you find a Pilgrim. Not like it's impossible. I find Pilgrims every few raids.

I don't mean to be rude, but no you don't. I full clear probably 10 raids a day right now successfully and tend to find one maybe... every 4-5 days. Every few raids means roughly one out of three raids, if that were the case I'd be finding more like 3 a day than one a week. And that's just counting my successful, full clear raids, not partial clears or losses. In the last month I think I've seen 4 or 5 pilgrims and successfully taken 3. Let's not play pretend here and act like they're super common.

In other news, the 45-round mag thing is frankly ridiculous. They're already arguably worthless, this just makes them permanent vendor trash that no sane player would ever consider using. In a world where 60-round mags exist, these really didn't need to be made worse. I'm not a big fan of a lot of these changes in general (and I'm fine for stash space, I'm EoD thanks to a kind friend). Many of them just aren't particularly reasonable; I don't now what your relative size calculations are, but I can transport my shotguns in real life without any of this silly hassle, including long barreled full stock shotguns. It still fits in my military bag and gun cases, etc.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rathlord said:

I don't mean to be rude, but no you don't. I full clear probably 10 raids a day right now successfully and tend to find one maybe... every 4-5 days. Every few raids means roughly one out of three raids, if that were the case I'd be finding more like 3 a day than one a week. And that's just counting my successful, full clear raids, not partial clears or losses. In the last month I think I've seen 4 or 5 pilgrims and successfully taken 3. Let's not play pretend here and act like they're super common.

This might be YOUR experience, doesn't mean it is the same for all. I watch several streamers and their experience is similar to my own. At least one pilgrim wearing scav every 3 to 5 raids, depending on map. Factory you will rarely find them. Go to Shoreline or Customs and they are more common. I can only speak to the experience i personally have and have seen others have. 

Please remember that your personal play style will affect your game experience. Either other players are getting the pilgrims before you can, or something else is affecting the rate at which you get them.