TarkovEscaper

Information about Alpha testing launch

Just now, karleus said:

Bagheera what about your refund ? why still here ?

I will do a refund if the Alpha has a deadline of two days or whatever. I want to know how long the Alpha will be running.

1 minute ago, Bagheera said:

I will do a refund if the Alpha has a deadline of two days or whatever. I want to know how long the Alpha will be running.

They have guaranteed access to everyone who bought EoD edition. With this slow pace of letting people in (1K per 2 days). We are talking about weeks. Imagine being customer who bought it for example today. He will get in the alpha right before it ends. I would be pissed. I have preordered the game 18th Feb so im ok but i would like to know if this shituation is going to happen or not.

42 minutes ago, TarkovEscaper said:

There were no official news of how it all will be done

And due to the information you have in the pack, you are treated fairly. You will be in Alpha - no matter what, unlike guys who have only chance.

THIS^^^^^^

I don't understand how so many people fail to realize this..

Thank you for the update @TarkovEscaper

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Roknarok said:

If I upgraded to the left behind edition a week before the alpha, will I be a participant in the alpha???

You will get in the Alpha but it will take about two weeks according to the "official" yet fractured information given. You may get to play a day or longer depending on how long the Alpha lasts. Could be a waste of money but I do feel this Alpha is going to be very bumpy and may take longer. Hell of a gamble when you paid for guaranteed access. Just because the semantics say you will get access it will be very disconcerting for many if it is only a day or two.

1 hour ago, TarkovEscaper said:

Maybe second or third wave, im not sure

Mid Jan second or third wave?      

Surely not? The maths alone shows that if that was the case then by the time it got to the end of March the two weeks would be up.

With a purchase date of Feb 29th I have a better chance of playing No Mans Sky on the 12th than being in the Alpha next week.

9 minutes ago, Enaver said:

Mid Jan second or third wave?      

Surely not? The maths alone shows that if that was the case then by the time it got to the end of March the two weeks would be up.

26 minutes ago, Roknarok said:

If I upgraded to the left behind edition a week before the alpha, will I be a participant in the alpha???

No everyone has already been picked. The golden tickets have been decided. This did come from a dev somewhere. Sorry.

Just now, anonymousREX said:

With a purchase date of Feb 29th I have a better chance of playing No Mans Sky on the 12th than being in the Alpha next week.

This was my thoughts exactly! I bought EoD on 11th Feb and was hoping to get some decent hours in before NMS releases on the 12th.

1 hour ago, weron1212 said:

Woah,does that mean Feb 18th is going to be 4th-6th wave? :o

Yep ;) i preordered 24 feb :(

Je to v prdeli kámo ;)

27 minutes ago, weron1212 said:

They have guaranteed access to everyone who bought EoD edition. With this slow pace of letting people in (1K per 2 days). We are talking about weeks. Imagine being customer who bought it for example today. He will get in the alpha right before it ends. I would be pissed. I have preordered the game 18th Feb so im ok but i would like to know if this shituation is going to happen or not.

That's my point. I bought it on 2nd of August.

If the Alpha just last for 2 Weeks I will have 1-2 days to test - thats not what I'm intrested in.

So, @TarkovEscaper how long will the Alpha last?

Только что, C2Gesaubro сказал:

This is a twisting of words. It can be spun how you like but it doesn't change the fact .

What the point of chances in other packs then, if the guranteed access means "early access" for some people?

• Upvote 3