Autoturret

Customs extractions?

Hi mate, if you buy a map of customs from Elvira (they go quickly? mostly she does not have one, just factory and woods; but sometimes she does) and take that into a raid with you (secure container suggested), you can cycle through the spawn points and it will show you the applicable extraction points. Random spawn shows all of the possible extraction points I believe. 

im hiding in apparently the wrong factory shack, with a m4 on my back and PMCs running around me. arg. where is the extract...

oh, i left the shack and stood in front and the extraction started. i got into the shack without seeing it however...

You're helped. but would be nice if someone made an elaborate thread with all the maps inside of it, not just for the new, but even the ones not formiliar with the maps. nice updated maps guys.

the PMC optional extracts are marked in some fashion when they're available, but they should have some sort of indicator on ALL the extracts at all times, especially the scav ones.

Still couldn't find beyond fuel tank extract, even with the map pulled up, another MIA in the books. God this game is frustrating.

On 1/3/2018 at 2:16 AM, oblivion2k said:

Still couldn't find beyond fuel tank extract, even with the map pulled up, another MIA in the books. God this game is frustrating.

Exactly the same problem... Beyond fuel tank is either 1 square meter or the map is wrong... I was running all over the marked place.

On 1/10/2018 at 5:07 PM, MonsterKrabic said:

Exactly the same problem... Beyond fuel tank is either 1 square meter or the map is wrong... I was running all over the marked place.

ALMOST had the same problem. Managed to get it to work when i stopped on the top right corner of the indicated spot and crouched in a bush.

Beyond the fuel tank is not right behind the tank, but also behind the wall, in the bushes. With your back right against the fuel tank, walk through the hole in the wall behind the tank, turn right and go in the darkest corner next to the wall. It's right there.