Blackb1rd

New Year Holiday Event and the Load Testing

1 hour ago, AmazinK9 said:

So is this open beta even open at all? from what I've seen you can only play the game if you buy it or get a trial key from someone....

The open beta is coming in the new year,

This event that we are discussing is a stress test of the servers to see how open beta will affect the performance.

You will get a better open beta experience once the stress test has yielded results which the devs can use to optimize the game

1 hour ago, Blackb1rd said:

The region only affects the starting location of the game. The region does not affect the server selection.

Ok awesome, thank you for clarifying this for me :)

hello i clicked on the present before i upgraded to the EOD Version. Now i don´t have the present. Can you reset the present for me? Thanks.

Hello Im looking for a extra key can someone give me please?

Im looking forward to this game and I really want to play it :(

Edited by SerFii

So, should I get this gift instantly or is there some long waiting period, because I activated it half an hour ago and still nothing.

I just want the key to test it im waiting since the closed one started but I didnt had a account so I didnt receive one :( so if someone could give me one.

If anyone has a spare 7days Free Trial Key I will love to receive it. Been waiting for the game for so much time, really shaping up to be great. I am trying to get the key to play with a friend who has the full game, but sadly he bought it on 30 July 2017 and he didn't receive any key for access.

Thank you!

Can anybody confirm about the free gifts (rifles, case and keys) are a one time thing just for the holidays and will it disappear after this event or will the free gift option be available in our game profiles each time and when the game resets.

Hi, i got my 2 x 7 day free access codes, i then clicked on receive additional in game equipment, chouse mu character, but i see no gift guns in game ? any ideal, thx

9 minutes ago, LesterL said:

Can anybody confirm about the free gifts (rifles, case and keys) are a one time thing just for the holidays and will it disappear after this event or will the free gift option be available in our game profiles each time and when the game resets.

I read somewhere that they are redeemable once each 6 months. But not sure about that

I was checking the thread of the news and was pretty quiet, now i know why xD .

Well, hope Open beta is not too far away.

Enjoy it those who were selected ;) .

I haven't got eny free 7day key... but got the ingame items, Did dis only happen me? I rely wantet to give some keys to my friends so they can test the game.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.809518ea9fff97cd69c47d6f8126d4e3.png

6 minutes ago, Troklad said:

I haven't got eny free 7day key... but got the ingame items, Did dis only happen me? I rely wantet to give some keys to my friends so they can test the game.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.809518ea9fff97cd69c47d6f8126d4e3.png

exact same issue ... did i not buy standard early enough? or does that matter?

3 hours ago, cypherflow said:

Thanks for the gift!! Much appreciated!

Untitled.jpg

So everyone gets thouse same gifts if you have Additional ingame equipment in your profile ? i only have standard edition of the game, i had 2 x 7 day passes, and box where it says receive, and it said gift already used, because i ckicked on it earlier, but no guns in game ? i chouse Bear as my character by the way, after i accepted the gift.

Edited by Daytrader

Didn't get a key :( Been looking forward to this for weeks. I would have purchased the game during the sale but I needed to make sure it runs on my rig. What a letdown.