Blasterr

Cant extract from factory?

Killed about 11 scavs. Looted up. Walked across the map because of blacked out legs. 12 hp. Went to main extract room. Said Gate 0, Gate 3 and Cellars.

Is that all with a key? because I went to every location you can exit from (Without factory key) and couldnt exit. Did I need a key?

that seems lame if so

i also had similar issues with extracting. Hope the devs take a look at the extract system and make it more intuitive and less confusing to understand.

I think we should have an in game map, and like fog of war, we should be able to clear everything, once we visit every area, it should show the name of the locations and show which extraction is active.

ive spent 100 or more raids in factory but I dont know what gate 0 and 3 means, even though ive been there 100 times

I've had this happen a few times now. I originally thought it was because I didn't have the map on me, but it just happened again.
Night time factory raid, counter ticks down to 10min so I head off to extract at green light door - the main extract - but nothing happens. Leg it over to the cellars, which was already open, and again, nothing. The last door, red light room was locked and I don't have factory key yet. 

It's happened to me at least 5 times now... no more factory for now.

Same thing here. I just did a factory night raid and as I reached the 10 min mark I wanted to leave, but I couldn't. Pressing O showed me 3 exits: the cellars and two gates. But all of them had the question marks next to them, which means they are only open at certain times, right? So I ran around the map and tried every exit this map has and I couldn't leave any of them, at least not without the factory key which I don't have yet. So I lost all the valuable loot I collected beeing the only survivor just to loose it because there is no exit...

That sucks!

Trust me if i say i died 3-4 times in the last two days when trying to FIND the exit on Customs. I was running around for like 30 Minutes because i couldn't figure out where all those exits are. I looked up a map on the web, but how the hell should i know where i am and where i should head if i only see top view of the map. This is way too confusing, that Fog of War suggestion was pretty good.

I had the same issue and opened a support ticket. Went into factory to complete the parlov quest. Put down the documents but then could not leave. Now it's glitched and says documents are down and all I have to do is escape the factory but when I join factory the 1st task of getting the documents from customs unticks and any extract that works on a day server doesn't seem to count. Also the factory timers are now frozen at 15:28 AND 03:28 and wont move. So far I am only able to attempt extraction in daylight servers and regardless if its an 8min shootout an extraction or a 20 min take it slow and reach the extract I get the same "ran through" 0xp aswell. Shame. Was looking forward to working through the quests. Hopefully a hotfix soon

10 hours ago, Cjx said:

Also the factory timers are now frozen at 15:28 AND 03:28 and wont move. 

These are the set times for Factory; they never change.

8 hours ago, HAL9016 said:

These are the set times for Factory; they never change.

I was actually wondering this. Have only had the game for 2 weeks now. Triend extracting again today from the morning 03:28 time and could not. No extraction timer started at the exits but was able to extract from the 15:28 one today.

Yep in factory now and can't get out. All 3 exits appear as ???? and not having the factory key I can't get out..

Ooops, I'm sure they'll fix this one fairly quick.

I’m pretty sure one gate is always open for extraction without the factory key. It is the one between the offices and the machinery. Sorry if I can’t explain the location very well

I've never not been able to extract this patch being at regular exits or key'd exits. Even with the new update the factory extractions are identical to last patch where there is 1 always open and 2 that require the factory key and i have played 100+ factory's this patch alone. The problem maybe you are waiting to long to leave and the server has shutdown, you have desync'd from the server or you are going to the wrong exit. However with how laggy this patch is currently alot of your problems will be you have desync'd from the server. I had one instance last patch where everyone in the server was running on the spot including ai at the 15 minute mark on customs. My guess is sometimes the server gets overloaded and you just kind of sit in limbo.

i think u have a time on main exit i just did a run and around 12 mins i went to main exit and it had a timer. i think u need to be there by a certain time otherwise it locks u in. if anyone can clarify would be awesome

On 6-1-2018 at 2:46 PM, BrigNT said:

i think u have a time on main exit i just did a run and around 12 mins i went to main exit and it had a timer. i think u need to be there by a certain time otherwise it locks u in. if anyone can clarify would be awesome

If this is the case it is pretty stupid. Have been locked into Factory 3 times now. Gets pretty frustrating.