4 minutes ago, RainmakerM4 said:

I would only wish we can move our scope up and down the picatinny rail. All scopes including the holographic sights are placed way too close to the charging handle.

Will it be possible to choose how far or close we attach our scopes? Same goes for peq-15s, and vertical foregrips. We need to be able to choose where we will place them within a realistic and practical manner ofcourse.

I wish we could just attach any mods anywhere, where they can be realistically added. For example KAC RIS II has 4 rails, that are all the same, but you can't put foregrip on side or laser underneath. 

17 minutes ago, Forien said:

I wish we could just attach any mods anywhere, where they can be realistically added. For example KAC RIS II has 4 rails, that are all the same, but you can't put foregrip on side or laser underneath. 

I think a foregrip on the side is very silly. But an option to move it more forward or backwards would be very good. Same for PEQ boxes.

But like I said all within realistic use. Not a bloody foregrip on the side or some nonsense like that.

Edited by RainmakerM4

10 minutes ago, RainmakerM4 said:

I think a foregrip on the side is very silly. 

But like I said all withing realistic use. Not a bloody foregrip on the side or some nonsense like that.

If you say they are not realistic, then why does that even exists?

t-fs-ar15-front.jpg

There are situations, where vertical grip isn't useful and side grip would be. For example, in prone position or 45 degree shooting. 

Anyway, I just want that so if there is a Picatinny rail somewhere, players should be able to mount there any Picatinny rail compatible mod, as long as rail is long enough for that mod. Of course sights underneath barrel would be completely useless (not even possible to aim through), but if someone wants to be stupid, then why don't let him? ;) It's supposed to be hardcore and realistic, so let's make it so. 

Edited by Forien

Just now, Forien said:

If you say they are nor realistic, then why does that even exists?

t-fs-ar15-front.jpg

There are situations, where vertical grip isn't useful and side grip would be. For example, in prone position. 

Thats a very nice airsoft gun LOL

Literally nobody uses this, its useless. And in prone position it does not make any sense to use a so called "side" grip.

Just got to lvl3 with Peacekeeper, what's the difference between the regular 30rnd STANAG mags and the 30rnd PMAG?

Just now, eimx said:

Just got to lvl3 with Peacekeeper, what's the difference between the regular 30rnd STANAG mags and the 30rnd PMAG?

Ergonomics. PMAG is much better to handle (supposedly faster reloads, better control of a weapon). 

53 minutes ago, Forien said:

Ergonomics. PMAG is much better to handle (supposedly faster reloads, better control of a weapon). 

Cheers!

On 9/3/2017 at 4:46 PM, dcm90 said:

that's really debatable. the M1  plataform has a very respectable history.  I'll take a ruger mini 14 any day over your tacticool ar 15 with laser beams.

and the article was poiting the m16a1 (with the crappy pencil barrel) was more accurate or better than the m14 which is obviously false.

ohh and i own an ar-15a2. im still waiting to see a modest real RIFLE 18-20 inch a2 AR type in the game and not all tacticool carbine fest.

On 9/3/2017 at 6:24 PM, txgunner87 said:

Holy **** my brain hurts from reading everything you've posted ITT9_9

The Ruger is a fine rifle but anyone who claims it is in any way superior to an AR is a complete moron who doesn't know jack about Mini 14s or ARs, same goes for claiming the M14 is in any way superior to a large frame AR (ie AR-10).....and yes, the M16A1 is more accurate than the M14

Side note: at the ranges you get in EFT, the ballistic advantage gained from an 18-20 inch barrel would be completely irrelevant....assuming the devs stick to realistic ballistics. 

Hey guys, I realize this was a few months ago, but try to avoid calling each other morons. Keep it civil.

For the record, the Mini 14 is not actually derivative of the M1 Garand, which is a long-stroke gas piston design, nor the M14's short stroke gas piston system. It dismantles in a different way and is an original design meant to look like an M14; when they tried to scale up the Mini for .308 the design couldn't function reliably, it isn't just a cut-down M14.

It also has some known issues with overheating and on average, an off-the-shelf AR variant is more accurate. It's very rare to find a Mini that will outshoot the average AR-15.

On 9/24/2017 at 1:14 PM, RainmakerM4 said:

Thats a very nice airsoft gun LOL

Literally nobody uses this, its useless. And in prone position it does not make any sense to use a so called "side" grip.

To be fair, it'd be useful if you had a drum magazine, since it would get in the way of your arm with a normal grip. :P

1 hour ago, BEKOOL said:

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TOO MOUNT THE ACOG SCOPE? WHAT IS THE PART CALLED AND IS IT IMPLEMENTED IN THE GAME YET?

Use search option on the forums? I exaplained at least 2 times that for TA11 (ACOG) you need TA51 adapter, you buy it at the same trader.

Edited by Forien
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/16/2017 at 4:17 AM, Forien said:

Use search option on the forums? I exaplained at least 2 times that for TA11 (ACOG) you need TA51 adapter, you buy it at the same trader.

Capsing is much more important that using common sense

• Upvote 1