TarkovEscaper

New sights

В 10.01.2017 в 11:44, Lancer сказал:

I wonder if we'll get the Traditional AR-15 carrying handle for the M4A1 too, because all I've seen are those rear flip-up/BUIS sights.

Ofcourse

• Upvote 2

I think you can work on the top image rail a little, It's way to bulky for everygun in the game atm. Maybe scale it down a touch?

On 8/15/2016 at 5:20 AM, Grubby044 said:

Beautiful! Will we have the option of positioning modifications and sights/scopes to suit our personal preferences? Just wondering in regards to moving them up and down the picatinny and weaver rails or side mounting and underbarrel mounting of light/laser etc.

I realy want this feature too. Its too limited as is. And the glass is neat and all but at the maximum engagement distance of no more than 50meters has been typical for all my encounters i realy want more iron sights instead. As a alpha tester id still proritise giving us imediate access to thing to test but if you are working on weapon aditions you should start with the more usable peep sight, battle sights, tridium spec and fins, gutter sights, hoop sights, reciever and rear sight reciever and dustcover variations, latter sights. Man you jumped the gun... Literaly pun intended. Magnification doesnt hurt when your life is on the line but from personal experience i find target acquisition much quicker at these ranges in real life while using iron sights. Unless im going to shoot and scoot in a rural setting i think i lose valuable seconds scoping someone with a jittery retacle as appose to a clean line of site through and around tiny atrusions along the top of my gun... Food for thought...

I would like to see some older sights like Aimpoint M2, Trijicon ACOG TA31 RCO and TA01, Elcan M145 and especially some Trijicon illuminating Iron Sights for the Pistols

if you want to be Bad-ass as duck, a Trijicom ATWS Thermal sight would be funny :P

On 8/25/2016 at 4:56 PM, 18R1_Anthony said:

Is there picture of what the reticles look for these sights?

Are scope views available? Night vision?
Even just a screenshot would be cool.
Thanks for your time.

Can the Optics take damage in the game?     Like will it give simulation on the problems from cracked optic and how reflex vs holographic optics deal with it?  Or need to change optics in game?

Love em but is there a way to use the top sight?

On 1/16/2017 at 6:43 AM, Kruger1775 said:

I would like to see some older sights like Aimpoint M2, Trijicon ACOG TA31 RCO and TA01, Elcan M145 and especially some Trijicon illuminating Iron Sights for the Pistols

if you want to be Bad-ass as duck, a Trijicom ATWS Thermal sight would be funny :P

Sounds beast all of these would be sweet (Except thermals would be overpowered but a part of the game if established) keep up the good work dev team

3 minutes ago, AdamTorr said:

Love em but is there a way to use the top sight?

If you mean the iron sights on the SpectreDR, you can Ctrl right click to change between optic and irons.

On 29/3/2017 at 4:44 PM, FGulli said:

If you mean the iron sights on the SpectreDR, you can Ctrl right click to change between optic and irons.

And if its the Specter DR 1x-4x with a RMR on top you can either use the small red dot or change the magnification to 1x (looks like a red dot but youre looking through a tube). Both options are great!

ARE YOU GUYS THİNKİNG ABOUT ADDİNG A MAGNİFİER TO THE GAME , THAT YOU CAN SWİTCH İT ON AND OFF EX: EOTECH HOLO+MAGNİFİER 2X ?

We already have 1-4x scope so im pretty sure they will add magnifiers. Turn caps off.

13 hours ago, o0Cosmo0o said:

Actually we have two OKP-7 reflex sights, with different mount-type and different reticle.. but, there is any chance to change the reticle?

okp7.thumb.png.3cad22eeae33c19f36892bda1fb9e76a.png

I like the green reticle of this sight, but I can't change the red type to the green... it's a not implemented option yet, or these sights can't have a change option?

I found the model and it has some different reticles:

okp-7eft.jpg.85f903e2ca8fa1b26469cb3a720ed360.jpg

http://russtock.com/product?id=358

so I think in the final release of the game we will have the possibility to switch from these reticles...

Edited by o0Cosmo0o

3 hours ago, o0Cosmo0o said:

I found the model and it has some different reticles:

okp-7eft.jpg.85f903e2ca8fa1b26469cb3a720ed360.jpg

http://russtock.com/product?id=358

so I think in the final release of the game we will have the possibility to switch from these reticles...

AFAIK each OKP-7 has sepecific reticle that can't be changed other then by changing the whole sight.OKP-7_FactoryReticule.thumb.jpg.1a5f48b0315bcb4342219684ce8108df.jpg

3 hours ago, RupSon said:

AFAIK each OKP-7 has sepecific reticle that can't be changed other then by changing the whole sight.OKP-7_FactoryReticule.thumb.jpg.1a5f48b0315bcb4342219684ce8108df.jpg

Thank you for the answer!

Unfortunatly I don't like the red version in game of the OKP-7... i totally prefer the "circle+dot" for precision, than the "double-circle+dot"... but the best for me is the version of the OKP-7 sight mounted on the AS VAL :)

I'd like to know there's any follow up to changing reticle shape and colour yet? Also if you can, how do you?

On a similar subject, yesterday I came across a laser flashlight and gave it a try. The flashlight is switched on/off with you tactical keying,  but the laser, do they actually work?

Thanks.

I don't have a suggestion for new sights but I have a problem with the current sights ingame.

1. EoTechs are not like the real steel part. A real holo sight is totally different than we have ingame now. I used to have one and the reticle is absolutely different. Now ingame the reticle has a glow around itself and is very thick. The real one is kinda soft and you almost can look through the red lines. It's hard to describe tho. But the blur needs to be removed. It looks like a red dot with glow around it.

Also the glass is reflecting sun. Real Eotechs don't do that. They are totally clear when they are clean.

2. Elcan Specter has the same problem. I have one here and it's absolutely clear and the FOV is way higher and you can see more to the side, when looking through. It would never reflect the sun that much so you can't barely see anything. Also the eye relief is higher in real life. The reticle is okay tho. It also needs the ability to put a docter sight or others on it and to remove the iron sights or put them to the left or right like in real life. The Specter sight also glitches into your face when aiming through a sight which is mounted to the side of the weapon.

3. Reticles should be adjustable in brightness for different environments like dark places for example. So it's easier to see enemies.

The real question is, can I do this to my M4A1 in game? :P (yes that is an image from the movie Black Hawk Down, couldn't find one of just a rifle like that, and yes I am also aware that is not actually an M4 but a Colt Model 727)

BHDCommando-6.jpg

The directional cant on the ak side mount is backwards. The current model is not creating enough eye relief with the optic. IRL you do not have pic rail extending over the back of the receiver. It should be slanted forward.