Sign in to follow this  
mikebaker_18

15 hits really

to really think of anything i advise you to look at the hit count in the stats after your death. Every registered hits are here, it helps to understand if that' s about desync or cheats.

You can clearly hear OP's client registering the hits when the enemy shoots off a pain-sound and the hit from the melee-weapon.

Last night I hit a guy 7 times in the face and he didn't fall down either. He did have a Kiver on though but that thing shouldn't be able to take 7 hits.

He was wearing the riot helmet - Kolpak...

It is designed for blunt force attacks.

Maybe next time, if they're wearing a helmet, go for the chest arms or legs.

if they are wearing a helmet, they are most likely wearing chest armour... so then you'd want to avoid hitting the chest...

His helm is for blunt objects, its about the armour, if hes got a helm on, go for the body, or the legs, though I'd cry of laughter if you got someone prone with a hatchet. 

This is why I don't do hatchet/knife runs, because most people are going to be armoured. 

i doubt that he hit ONLY the damn helmet, he hit sholder, chest and the back, what you see there ? the game have deync + bad hitbox = worst beta ever

i checked the log at the end of the game and i hit him with every hit and hit the whole top half of his body

i was only running with my hatchet because i was waiting on a mate

Well, I've seen videos where guys tested the axe agains armor and head end effect on armor was 1 or 2 damage per hit. So it takes ages to really hurt an armored guy, even with just paca. With the helmet I don't remember the result but in my opinion it was kind of same, like almost no damage with melee to helmet.