Kiba_Stream

General questions on weapon implementation

@PhineasWhipsnde thanks dude, i already figured it out as I have 40 hrs in the game and the MR133 is only trade-able loot for me :) 

But i'm sure this will help some other guys just starting with the game!

5 minutes ago, Destry said:

How do I load my pistol ?!!!!!

Remove the magazine first (either unload from the RMB menu or select "Inspect" or "Modding" and drag the magazine out. Unload sometimes doesn't work if you don't have free space in your pockets.

Drag the bullets into the mag, drag the mag into the pistol.

You can also load an additional round into the chamber in "Inspect" window.

• Upvote 1

Another (minor) tip that I didn't know; just double-click any weapon you want to Inspect with your left mouse button--does the same as right-clicking and selecting "Inspect".

• Upvote 1

On 1/19/2016 at 10:37 AM, Skemba said:

Wanted to ask a similar one about silencers. Will they affect the projectile speed and drop over distance?

I assume that if they added performance changes they wouldnt be the once we are used to with suppressors. In normal games,as your most likely know, you damage/penetration, muzzel velocity(speed of bullet that transfers to the above category and effective range), and accuracy will all go down. But since EFT is realistic the opposite would be true and all of the above changes would be positive.

I have a question about weapon jams and stoppages. I know these are coming soon and they look really cool but I have a few questions 

1: With the weapons degrading quality I heard of can the weapons get to the quality point of being unusable

2: Will things like being shot with dirt kicked up or you laying in the mud affect the dirtiness of the gun which could speed up the quality degradation