Kiba_Stream

General questions on weapon implementation

After watching the Developers Diary #1 , I've been wondering:

Currently, Kiba CLICKS to zoom in and zoom out. Will there be a HOLD to aim option for all weapons? I think many players would want this.

8:40 

6 minutes ago, Wоlf said:

After watching the Developers Diary #1 , I've been wondering:

Currently, Kiba CLICKS to zoom in and zoom out. Will there be a HOLD to aim option for all weapons? I think many players would want this.

8:40 

Hold to ADS? CRINGE!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TheTrainStation said:

Hold to ADS? CRINGE!

Cringe back at you m8. The player should have the option.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Wоlf said:

Cringe back at you m8. The player should have the option.

He's right, hold to aim is heresy (and tiring)

Just now, Kovacs said:

It may be for some. I see no problem to implement an option for those who like it.

Personally I find it a chore to click .

also "heresy"....

g12c2Om.jpg?1

Ever played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Metro or Survarium?

• Upvote 1

On 2016-01-26 at 10:17 PM, Rex Hilverstone said:

I would be cool to make a custom magazine with all sorts of bullets.

A nice surprise incendinary round in the middle of everything, lol

14 minutes ago, jsvenhugo said:

A nice surprise incendinary round in the middle of everything, lol

So we'd be conducting our own versions of Project Eldest Son in Tarkov? loool...

A question about weapon modding : Is it planned to be able to custom the fire selector ? By example, transform the automatic to a three-round burst ?

4 hours ago, Dragoma said:

Will u be able to sight in yr weapons to 100m and then switch it to 200m or is there a set range always 

The developers said for scopes at least, you can change the range in increments.

On 2/3/2016 at 11:04 AM, TheTrainStation said:

Hold to ADS? CRINGE!

On 2/3/2016 at 11:14 AM, Kovacs said:

Tiring... like holding a rifle at the shoulder you mean? :P Holding to ADS is a nice option, and IMO feels slightly more realistic.You can't just shoulder a rifle indefinitely!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sushi said:

Tiring... like holding a rifle at the shoulder you mean? :P Holding to ADS is a nice option, and IMO feels slightly more realistic.You can't just shoulder a rifle indefinitely!

More realistic. You saying that i toggle ads in other shooters 24/7? 

Argument invalid.

1 hour ago, TheTrainStation said:

More realistic. You saying that i toggle ads in other shooters 24/7? 

Argument invalid.

Eh? The other guy said it was tiring to hold ADS, just pointing out holding a rifle sighted is also tiring. Not really my job to learn what you do in other shooters, lol.

15 minutes ago, Sushi said:

Eh? The other guy said it was tiring to hold ADS, just pointing out holding a rifle sighted is also tiring. Not really my job to learn what you do in other shooters, lol.

To assume that holding a button is more realistic than toggle is just silly. Nobody ever will ads through an entire game. Hence the realism difference between the two will not be a proper subject.

I think it is fair to ask for this topic to get closed. Because lets be honest hear guys. What proper fps does not have both options? (PS: i still think hold is shite ;D)

Honestly, though, I hold my aim with rmb. I never click to aim generally as I like to be able to simply release pressure on the mouse button to stop aiming. Player's preference, but when there's an option to click, developers USUALLY give the player and option to switch. EX. hold to crouch and tap to crouch.

On 01.02.2016 at 1:52 PM, Scruffy said:

I think that ammo should be expensive and scarce, rear... It will make you think twice if you want to spend a bullet on someone or save it when in trouble. That would probably pull people to team up and venture Tarkov together.

Maybe "Friendly in Tarkov" will actually mean that!

I got your point,but over all the world of Tarkov is not in the Apocalipse,is like a war so ammo  isn't the so rare,now at the beggining it might be more rare and special types (armorpiercing,etc.) would maybe be more rare to get,but ammo wont probably be so rare over all.

I need to ask. Do we will have Sniper Rifle .50 BMG Armor-Piercing so we can kill ppl hiding behind car which stands behind a building?

20 hours ago, m8malin said:

I need to ask. Do we will have Sniper Rifle .50 BMG Armor-Piercing so we can kill ppl hiding behind car which stands behind a building?

Sounds 100% balanced, can it also have a xray vision scope and the a boxmagazine so we don't run out of ammo with it?

I hope they keep the weapons a bit classy, we may play in 202x but I don't want lazers! 

On February 3, 2016 at 8:35 AM, Kiba_Stream said:

Maybe it wiil be optional.

I hope not. I shoot long rifles all the time and I can't think of anything more awkward than trying to stare down the scope while cycling the bolt. Maybe on a .22LR but nothing with a long bolt like a .308. Even my .223 rem bolt is long enough to come back and hit me in the cheek if I tried to do that. Maybe if you make the reload automatic it could be set to cycle when you release LMB after firing, that way you can see where your shots are hitting or confirm a kill before scoping out to re-chamber. Reloading while being able to see a full reticle feels way to arcade for me. 

• Upvote 2

H & K weapons have to be, for example. UMP45., Mp5 SD6 9x19 has a special drive with integrated silencer and is intended for shooting of supersonic ammunition, which distinguishes them from most other silenced weapons on the world market, which are deliberately stocked because of the sound insulation with subsonic ammunition closure housing (housing, running, locking lever and sight) closure (closure head, control piece, bolt carrier, spring guide rod) trigger group (pistol grip with trigger, fire selector lever and mechanics) forearm (hand protection or vertical grip) buttstock (end cap, fixed or extendible shaft) Magazine
A1 / SD1 / SD4 / K: end cap to be particularly biddable.
A2 / A4 / SD2 / SD5: This variant has a rigid plastic flask.
A3 / A5 / SD3 / SD6: A retractable buttstock allows here a continuous adjustment to the size of the shooter.
K-PDW: folding stock for MP5K, pivots on the right side of the weapon This model includes a fixed integral silencer. To not have to use special ammunition for this weapon, 30 holes in front of the cartridge chamber in the barrel attached, branching a portion of the powder gases, so that the bullets when using average ammunition about 280 meters per second (m / s) - ie subsonic speed - emerge from the mouth. This can be found at the shot no sonic boom, and the gun can also be used in buildings easily without ear protection. Furthermore, the silencer also suppresses the muzzle flash, and so they are given advantages during night operations and the use of night vision goggles. The patent for this design is to be noted that the volume of the mouth noise is reduced to approximately 70 decibels (dB), 416 carbine or short compact version for urban warfare, 417 sniper rifle and USP 45. Tactical or MK23 with silencer and various mods .. ,

Edited by Binx
wrong description of ammunition

FNP- 45 Tactical

Magazin = 15 rounds + 1 in Chamber 

ammo = 45 ACP

attachments:

on rail = Tactical light mod or Laser mod or both together

Optic = Trijicon RMR  on the slide is there a cut out for the sight especially

Suppressor = Osprey 45

2011-12-17130745.jpg

IMG_0306-1.jpgSilencercoOspreyInternals.jpg