Blackb1rd

"If I was in Tarkov, I would ..." Continue this sentence.

if I was in Tarkov I would become an illusionist (thanks to desync) and appear in this bush..

*poof* i'm gone and appear somewhere else

*poof*  *poof* youre dead  

taa daaa

if i was in tarkov, i would make friends with scavs and drink vodka all day, if some bastard would intrude our party. you don't know what powerful makarov will do and oh don't forget the molotov!

-edit @Sleemhacks His ban incoming! Take COVER!

Edited by Dutchshotkiller

"If I was in Tarkov, I would hot-bar 7 medkits and heal all of my body parts at the same time.

...grab my akm, insert my last magazine filled with 7.62 bullets, pray for a last time and run towards my enemies with a loud roar.

Edited by TheWay

I would murder my friends, family, and every stranger I meet. All for a can of that delicious condensed milk.

In actual fact I'd probably be crying in a corner knowing that there are scavs out there that have already nabbed the last can.

I would grab loot slice upward. With the tomahawk split scav in two  wave at a bear then go to the hide out to make my weapons like a nice  dmr. With the stuff i gathered. And if i find a dude doing the friendly. Dance ill invite him back to the hide out for a beer and blunt maybe a grilled cheese sandwich. Lol

I would hide in the tunnels and come out at night only to steal crackers and vodka, and wait till everyone had killed each other before trying to escape.

If I was in Tarkov, I would hide under the bridge, and charge people money or make them answer a trivia question to pass.

If I was in Tarkov, I would ... be scared out of my mind at angry Russians with AK's and Shotguns that snipe you. And then go find some nice drugs and live my life being scared shitless

I would stay at Shoreline on The Fishermans Island and sell fish to all guys that come by.

US. Dollars only of course ;)