Blackb1rd

"If I was in Tarkov, I would ..." Continue this sentence.

"If I was in Tarkov, I would ..." most likely scavenge and pick up every single thing that looks cool/valuable then find out all of is trash at the vendor and also find out I ignored a rare/high value in-game item.

If I was in Tarkov, I would be slaying my enemies with raw melee skills. I am the chivalrous knight™, the katana-wielding protector of m'ladies, the benchmark of class and style.

Scavs hate me. 

On 15/09/2016 at 1:44 PM, leeztu said:

If i was in tarkov i would be scared to death, clutch to my makarov and hope for the best.

I would have the same

If I would be in Tarkov...  there is loads of Christmas trees to decorate :D and I would sit under one waiting for Santa to get an alfa key :) 

• Upvote 1

... try to find a nice woman, give her a warm bath, then ask her to pole dance for me using my Snayperskaya Vyntovka Dragunova (SVD), and a bottle of Vodka in my hand... :D hmmm yes, that would be perfect!

Edited by Getz
wanted to add something more

Hello.

If I was in Tarkov, I would like to travel to the areas of Tarkov city without loading. .... A great survival card. : ')

If I was in Tarkov I would make you get on your knees and sniff the white dog poop and make you eat it! 

On 10/27/2016 at 1:07 AM, Colonel Twerkins said:

I would gather my armaments, a beautiful thick Russian woman to marry, move to an isolated farm house, have lots of babies, and teach them all to shoot.

That sounds perfect. 

And they always have to be thick.

On 12/30/2016 at 6:23 AM, BonusBGC said:

If I was in Tarkov, I would ....BUT I'M NOT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE COPY OF GAME.

Then get one. Voila. Problem solved. Go EOD or have a try at your luck and get a lower pre-order version and see if you get an alpha application.

Edited by jacobtj