Rex_Hilverstone

USEC Wallpaper

37 posts in this topic

Hello guys!After all this time is finally is here!

I decided not to give you 1 wallpaper this time,but 2!

I hope you like it.This is FREE to use.

I'll upload some textures aswell in few minutes.And remember guys:HAVE A NICE DAY!:unice:

USEC LOGO 2.png

USEC LOGO 4.png

Spoiler

ALSO THE "GREY PARTS" (SMOKE/DUST) MIGHT LOOK TO MUCH ON THE PHOTO FROM HERE,BUT AS WALLPAPER IT SHOULD BE ALRIGHT,IF YOU NOTE THOUGH ANY PROBLEM,BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW.

Edited by Rex_Hilverstone

I'm so happy you guys like it,tell me if you would be interested in any other fan art from me,and i'll see what I can do! :bewhink:

Maybe some scav stuff,but that will take a while so don't espect it too soon...

Guys I'm interested and looking foward of doing a "SCAVS" wallpaper,but as it would be definatley different from the BEAR and USEC ones,I would actually love to hear your suggestions.For now I'm got very little ideea of how it should look.

Also,I would love to hear if you have any other logo from EFT that I might do as wallpaper or fanart (png,profile picture,etc. stuff like that basically) let me know.In the not that far future i might think about doing a TeraLad one aswell,and maybe more other Tarkov companies to.

5 hours ago, Rex_Hilverstone said:

Guys I'm interested and looking foward of doing a "SCAVS" wallpaper,but as it would be definatley different from the BEAR and USEC ones,I would actually love to hear your suggestions.For now I'm got very little ideea of how it should look.

Also,I would love to hear if you have any other logo from EFT that I might do as wallpaper or fanart (png,profile picture,etc. stuff like that basically) let me know.In the not that far future i might think about doing a TeraLad one aswell,and maybe more other Tarkov companies to.

Do it!! Could also make profile art per request around people's names of you felt up to it :D

On 10/26/2016 at 2:44 PM, Rex_Hilverstone said:

Try using a spray paint theme. Maybe a vulture icon out of spray paint.  

1 hour ago, PlasticNapalm said:

Ok is good start,like a teritorial stuff,but what could be scavs symbol?maybe devs. will add one,and i'll try work with that,is better this way,so i can keep fidelity to games story rather than do new symbols,but I'll think about it.

On 12/11/2016 at 8:32 AM, PlasticNapalm said:

If you could make one with factory on background for 21:9 resolution I would call you a Sensei

10 minutes ago, Bars10 said:

My version :)

BearMini.jpg

USECMini.jpg

Oh baby I need more of that Bear xD

6 минут назад, Orbixal сказал:

Oh baby I need more of that Bear xD

Soon I will do more :)

I also tried to do cosplay bear, but I do not have a full equipment, because it turned out ... well, so-so)

Edited by Bars10

12 minutes ago, Bars10 said:

Soon I will do more :)

Can't wait keep up the good work. Will rep you once i get my daily refill :).

Edited by Orbixal