Blackb1rd

AKS-74U

The realism in this game makes it one of the best shooters ever made.

Keep up to it, great pics :)

Really liked the Krinkov when I fired one. Very controllable for what it is, I think it's the lower cyclic rate that does it.

Hi! I saw shooting semi-auto AKS-74U on EFT gameplay without flash hidder. AKS-74U can't shoot auto or semi-auto without it's special flash hidder or special silencer (for example PBS-4) because not enough pressure on the piston which moves the bolt back and load another bullet. Without it you'd need to manualy pull bolt back by hand like in Mosin rifle.

aks74u.png

Edited by wiktorgr
  • Upvote 4

Just beautiful.... you guys have the best weapon models I have ever seen in a game.   Are there plans for an AKM/AK47 in 7.62x39mm in the future? I sure hope so.

Hi guys, i'm pretty new on this magnificent world of Tarkov (bought it last week). I love Alpha and i'm sure this will be the best game when reaches full state. Thanks to developers and community, keep it up!

On the other hand, i have a question for you AKS-74U users. I have a modded AKS in game and bought a B-18 rail mount with the objective of attaching a sight to it. But, unfortunately, i can't find any compatible one. I, actually, believe that mod parts that have the same colour (like blue, orange, green) are compatible with each other, but not sure. I don't want to spend money on traders if i am not sure which sights are compatible with that rail.

Could you please advise me which are the compatible sights with B-18 rail mount? Your replies would be more that appreciated.

Thank you very much and sorry for the noobish question and my bad English, i am from Argentina.

@Gonza87 if you look in the Alpha section of the forums, you'll find a pretty good, though dated, weapon modification guide. 

Basically, the B18 will hold any small reddot type optic

• Upvote 1

Hey! What mount can I use for it? I need some sort of scope on it. Thanks

#newtoEFT

On 24. 10. 2016. at 3:32 PM, Drake38 said:

I don't know why you don't upload these 2 pics from russian forums?

15.jpg.c8df471b952b33a84cf2a82526758507.jpg

16.jpg.c0508a89dc2e1e07f8082b7d1388a11b.jpg

How is called that what goes scope on it? It hard to find. No b11 handgourd , that other think.

Tnx

17 hours ago, CrazyManOPS said:

How is called that what goes scope on it? It hard to find. No b11 handgourd , that other think.

Tnx

B-18.

Edited by Drake38
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Drake38 said:

B-18.

Thank you very much. One time i find in some box  or i buy i dont remeber. Do you know is it possible to loot or only buy ? But if you think on Dust cover it isnt that on picture , is only mods who goes on normal dust cover.

Thit you mean Dust cover b18 or that  little think ?

Only that think:  http://prntscr.com/g70eof

Edited by CrazyManOPS

which sights suits to this weapon?

@FGulli not everyone has access to alpha forum -,- 

Edited by Smok_91

On 2017-6-13 at 6:10 PM, Drake38 said:

Please add B-19N upper handguard for this firearm.18359231_1494670973929871_2591250802658026263_o.thumb.jpg.ea9cb861ba607791928ca295af953b50.jpg

Nice  :D Pimp My Gun :D 

Edited by mamback