Blackb1rd

Escape From Tarkov Emissar innovation!

44 posts in this topic

Escape From Tarkov Emissar innovation

Dear friends, we are happy to announce that, starting today, we are introducing a new program of Escape From Tarkov Emissaries. What does it mean? It means that any player who is actively participating in our community, whether in social networks or on the forum, and taking part in the development support and improvement of our game can become an Emissary.

What’s the meaning of this word? Emissary is generally defined as an agent employed by governments and special agencies to advance, in a covert manner, the interests of his employers in a foreign land or within another party.

What does the title of Emissary mean? Many things. For instance, an Emissary can receive  the Escape From Tarkov Alpha access keys, and be free to decide whether to use them personally or hand over as a reward to those who appear worthy of it. Moreover, it won’t be just a one-time present from Battlestate Games - new keys will be given from time to time depending on the results of activity. Also, there will be a surprise waiting in the game itself, as well as distinguishing designation on forum - with special nickname color, a badge, and a title. There will be other privileges, too, of which we will tell in private later, for instance, one of them will be ability to contact the developers directly, meet them in person and influence the consecutive course of development.

What qualities should Escape From Tarkov Emissary possess?

1. Well-informed. Emissary is the expert of all things EfT, well versed in the game details, actively using all publicly available and exclusive info, has a good understanding of the current stage of the project.
  2. Personifying Escape From Tarkov. Emissary is an ardent supporter of our project, who believes in it personally and spreads optimism and confidence around.
  3. Trustworthy. Emissary is an honorable person, trusted by other people. Impartial, true to one’s word, and reliable.
  4. Sociable. Emissary can strike up a conversation easily, finds the common points of interest, keeps the communication going and enjoys it.
  5. Tech-savvy. Emissary feels comfortable in social networks and effectively uses all contemporary means of communication.
  6. Team player. Emissary does not just score, but makes the goal assists as well. Victory of the team is just as import as a personal one! An Emissary is also capable of following the guidance of the company, understanding that for vessel to reach the port it needs not only full sails, but the right course too.

Who will be determining if the player fits this role? We, Battlestate Games, will. We are closely following your activities and noticing the most promising members of the game community. However, if you feel that you or somebody else you know would be a perfect person for this position, please don’t hesitate to write us with “I want to be an Emissary” in subject. If your reasoning is solid - you shall be one! :D

image_2016-10-19_16-21-18.png

I Want to be an emissary. For first, i'm a "this kind game hardcore player" I've about 2000 hours of gameplay on most played survival mp fps. For second I'm the leader of the bigger Italian Arma 3 Breaking Point Legion, (.:SDH:. sdhclan.it ) and we all belive in your work , we are all waiting for the release to migrate on your survival platform. For third i'm active on forum and socials, not your, here there are already your fans, so i'm active on all Italian group and forum where your works is not well know as i want.

I translate and share in Italian every your social post or news, i spam around your video,I answer to every question of every my country player. I'm already in the alpha, and i respect the disclosure rule cause i love your product and i think it will be the future for who look for firearm and tactics realism in a survival fps game.

Respect.

videogiochi.png

Hello, Luca. Thanks for that have sent us your candidacy. Can we talk in private messages, please? :)

My name is Niklas and a gamer since 1991 and i'm from Sweden :)

Ever since i got word of Escape from Tarkov i was hooked. Watched the trailer that came out about a million times.
What i love about this game isnt just that its a FPS with some good hooks in it, but infact that it looks fresh.
The animations, the gunplay, guncontrol and mechanisms that's in place. I might not be an very active user on the forums right now, but that's because im awaiting beta and final release. Whenever that might occur. I used to be very helpful here in the forums with users sending me messages asking for help and clarification about the regions and among other things.

I really want to be an emissary on behalf of all my friends that are looking forward to play this game with me.

//Psy "Niklas"

This is a fantastic idea to promote not just community in game or in forums but across all social outlets for the game! I've only just recently started following this game but was already hooked after one video and pre ordered soon as I got the chance always loved playing fps games and this one puts it all over the top!

This is a very smart idea, for the community to get more involved and have something more to do while they are waiting for the game to come out. Seems like a good idea, would they have moderator privileges on the forums? How long will they be expected to serve.  Will they be able to post screenshots and videos of eft alpha version on social media and forums?

I am interested in applying for it, really cool you guys did this thanks!

Edited by BrandonS101
grammatical error

After randomly seeing a video on youtube with "top 10 war games 2016 - 2017", with 9 "meh" games and the last trailer being from Escape from Tarkov, I was immediately intriged.
I spent the rest of the night looking for EfT video's, reading the whole FAQ section, reading the forum,... untill I noticed the birds where singing and it was already light outside..
The day after I got all my friends hyped for EfT, since I couldn't shut up about it.

Since that night, the EfT forum and youtube haven't been closed on my pc.

As an Escaperoom owner, riddles and puzzles are my job and passion, so I'm really liking the little hints and the mystery that surrounds Tarkov and the release of the game!

EfT will also be the reason I decided to build myself my first real gaming pc.

To be completely truthfull, I know I'm not the most valuable member in the whole community :P 
But every bit helps, and it's always nice to share my story and let the devs know their work is appreciated!

5 часов назад, funboy сказал:

translate and share in Italian every your social post or news

Owww))) I think we found a tranlator for Italian version of Tarkov Newsweek magazine)))

Iam a Gamer since ~20 Years ;) My eyes are on this Game since many Month´s....dont care about the registration date...

I can feel it when something great is on the way... i had this feeling since i watched the first Video ;)

Cant wait to play this Game!!!

Edited by MadMatt_AUT

@sYs is my nomination! He's 100% in this game, he's properly speaking Russian, English and Latvian languages and could be your man to keep spreading this game in Latvia's inland border. Knows this game well - from sounds till programing. And most important thing - active in forums, teamspeak and allways online :)

Cheers!

sure i want to be emmisar im here for gave all information a got for update english people for be sure they never give up on this game !<3

Working 24/7 for the english community love it ! the only thing i dont realy like its we need to go translate information in russian but i will do with pleasure for us <3:)

Btw i follow this game since 2015 i already paid few eod acces for my  friend to be sure he support the game :)

Edited by RainingWeeD

Hi there Community, Hi there @Blackb1rd 

To become an agent for the EfT-Team is quite interresting, i would really like that opportunity. I followed this game late time ago, i absolutely cant wait till it comes out, iam so excited. I have 1.8k hr playtime in Arma3, know games like this, and still, EfT is blowing my mind.

Also, i found this really wierd contract online, is it valid? is it true? is it that easy to apply? 
However, keep this really good work going, iam excited where this game will lead us to.

Sincerely,

Wylickk, aka Wannabe-Agent-Emmisary-Paul

PS.: Open the spoiler ;)

PPS: Sry for that bad englisch, Iam just an german :P

Online Emmissary Contract Link

Spoiler

lFyiJ6H.jpg

Edited by wylickk

1 hour ago, wylickk said:

Hi there Community, Hi there @Blackb1rd 

To become an agent for the EfT-Team is quite interresting, i would really like that opportunity. I followed this game late time ago, i absolutely cant wait till it comes out, iam so excited. I have 1.8k hr playtime in Arma3, know games like this, and still, EfT is blowing my mind.

Also, i found this really wierd contract online, is it valid? is it true? is it that easy to apply? 
However, keep this really good work going, iam excited where this game will lead us to.

Sincerely,

Wylickk, aka Wannabe-Agent-Emmisary-Paul

PS.: Open the spoiler ;)

PPS: Sry for that bad englisch, Iam just an german :P

Online Emmissary Contract Link

Hide contents

lFyiJ6H.jpg

Seems legit.

Oh shucks, hahah, wylickks got an actual contract, deeeeuuum!

That's a great idea though, and I have a few people in mind on the English speaking forums who'd make excellent emissaries. Reminds me of community managers in the Diablo III forums. Basically a way in which to talk to devs via a middle man and have the most wanted/talked about ideas and discussions go back and forth between the two entities, devs and customers.

Hope this doesn't keep the devs from being as open as they've been being lately, in fact, I believe it could have the opposite effect and induce more discussions and all. Love the facebook page, I always look forward to screenshots and updates almost daily. I am, however, anticipating the release of another in depth Developer Diary :( wwaaaahh!

Hello! @Blackb1rd,

I have been a fierce supporter of the Devs since Contract Wars, and I have tried my best to bring humor, and boost morale in the game. Cheaters, hackers, and exploiters are not safe when I'm around, and I can say proudly that I have put them in the "Ban List Hall Of Fame" the last four lists. Everyone has the right to enjoy the game without those kinds of people, so Fair Play is huge for me. The moment I heard about EFT, I purchased the EoD having to convince my wife that the Developer's dreams were huge, and that I needed to be on the winning team. I heard a story about Nikita Buyanov moving very far to become a part of the AbsolutSoft team. I admire that kind of commitment, sacrifice, and passion. I have traveled Texas from city to city, promoting a band that I believed in so I know that man's heart well.

My YouTube Channel has grown so much over the last year, [2,500 subs in a year and a half] which is all thanks to hard work, and CW. There is nothing I would like better than to show my commitment, sacrifice, and passion for this game, to the world. I have put a lot of creative sweat into my EFT content, because this game is going to blow people's minds. My video on the skill sets had me recreating the icons for each category just to look as close to the game as possible. My information has been very thorough, because I want to give viewers what bigger YouTubers may not be able to because I am so focused on this project. My team is my family, and my Brohams [Subscribers] know this. I work hard to research every facet of this game, and often find myself clarifying information for other members of the community to both help, and to keep the flow of info clean, and honest. My network of CW YouTubers who are transitioning to EFT is growing, and I plan to make content discussing the game, and creating a dialog between us, and the rest of the community. I stay active on Facebook, and Twitter, open to talk with my followers as my schedule allows.comment 1.png

fb engagement.png

I would like to be apart of the emissary as well ive been well know of this game since I heard of its comings an I may not have many hours in the game because of work an school but I do injoy it an have spent months an months an working heard on work to get the early access for the game an once I had enoght I was so happy to get it an would be much more happy to be invold into this eventho I'm still learning about how some guns work this game is my passiton an very happy to see a heardcore of a game this is an cant wait to see the multi player acpect of the game. I also will say I'm apart of a good amount of community's from aroma 3 an battlefield 4 an some other an when its comes down to having trust worthy well honesty is the best policy in my book an leadership cant say much about if I have any leadership because being task to lead a team is not me not for the fact I don't want to just cant because of how much pusher it can put on one person but do have a good instate of who would be a great leader

Edited by Batsie9999
missed something

@Ржавый certainly, send me the texts, i will translate them from English willingly . But do not write me in Russian, I would not understand :)

Wow, this is a great idea to expand Eft's playerbase. Good luck to all potential Emissaries!

Yea I'll be an emissary or whatever you wanna call it. I'm surprised I didn't get a personal invite about this through PM or at least a notification of this thread. Little bit hurtful considering what I've done for the community but whatever. 

Just let me know when we can talk and I'll be ready to receive my knighthood. 

it's a very good idea to spread a new way to play on a fps and get out of the classic game wich are the same year after year