Blackb1rd

Escape From Tarkov Emissar innovation!

44 posts in this topic

sorry for my bad English,
The idea of an "Escape From Tarkov Emissar innovation" I find personally topp!

Speaks to me personally, I am also the operator of a German fanpage to Escape www.escape-tarkov-fan.de

Only my bad, better said, not available English knowledge is already there in the way :)
But keep going, the Escape is a really good game!

Hey Dev team! Let me first start off with some background on my part. I have played only hardcore sims since I built my pc in 2014, with around 620 hours in ArmA 3 and around 200 more in ArmA 2. I love these games and have fallen in love with this emerging market for games like yours. I have followed since around February and bought EOD in May. The market needs more games like this and I would be honored to help spread the word officially. Beyond kissing your ass for emissar I really like what you guys are doing here. Never before have I seen such a small conceptual game come to life this quick and rocket to big game blogs. Honestly guys keep it up. I cant wait for future updates and open beta! Thanks for your time on this game!

Would be nice to be an Emissar for Germany aswell if need is still there. Im okay in english but better for sure is german ;)

So to my person, im 33 Years young and from Duesseldorf Germany. I have my own company and have alot of time to help and post other people here in this Forum and outside my friends and colleges and help them with many stuff. Im online almost 12/7 and have all the time for this beautiful adventure. For me its not just a "Game" for me this is an adventure...i play "Games" on my computer since i was almost 4 and know that EFT is a Dream of the most People in Gaming World.

Maybe you are interessted for help and maybe in future for Streaming aswell, i want to help them Devs and they community hard as i can. 

Hi there,

I would like to nominate myself, hopefully with support from others, as an Emissar representing Australian players.  I'm happy and willing to engage all players and people socially on any platform, regardless of question or issue.

Here in Australia we often get the bad end of gaming due to high purchase prices, but also the MP servers mostly being located in non-Oceanic countries.  However, we Aussies don't complain and get on with gaming with the best of them and sometimes are lucky enough to get Oceanic-based services.

I have been playing milsim games since the days of OP Flashpoint all the way upto ARMA 3 today.  I'm also a member of a long time running Australian clan, called Z Special Unit, that plays a variety of games including, ARMA 3, Squad, Star Citizen, etc.  We have a highly active, growing gaming community and ensure our members have the best of coordinated fun.  We have recently seen a large influx of new Australian players looking to play EfT within Australia and I wish to ensure that we grow that into an excellent community.

I personally enjoy squad based shooters over fast paced FPS' purely for the camaraderie, chance to tactically plan and execute your strategies, and hopefully defeat the AI or fellow clan mates!!  I am happy in both a leader position and general grunt as being part of a community means training others to lead, as well as just having fun yourself from time to time.

I picked up EfT as I feel the work you've done and attention to details strikes an excellent balance and difference compared to games such as ARMA.  The sound design is especially excellent.

With my 30+ years of gaming experience plus those I take from real life, I am confident in representing my fellow Australians and yourselves with EfT.  I do hope you consider my application, and I would be most pleased to represent this excellent game and growing community of like minded players.

Thanks

MG

I want to be an emissary!

Greetings,

I'm Nick and I live in the US Midwest. I've been an avid gamer/computer geek for 25 years and don't plan on quitting...ever haha. 

EFT is exactly the game I've been searching for, for years now. I've played many thousands of hours with all the big survival/milsim games (DayZ, Rust,Squad, Arma123 etc.) and I think EFT is finally the game that will get it right. At last a game which calls itself hardcore, and actually delivers without pulling punches and caving to pressure from gamers who can't handle the constant risk.

I also cannot believe the amazing level of quality in an alpha game. After purchasing the EOD edition I managed to already convince one friend to do the same, and there will be more. I will make it my mission to be active in promoting EFT on whatever platform I can (even if I don't get the emissary slot) and to help others on the forum (I'm still new here) It has become basically the only game I play. I even upgraded my SSD just to install EFT haha.

Being a gun nut myself, I can really appreciate the attention to detail in the various firearms represented. (I actually own some of them lol) please continue with the fantastic work in this area and feel free to come visit and shoot with me!

In the end, you guys are doing amazing work. I haven't seen this good of a development team in a while and I have high hopes for EFT.

Thank you for your time,

Nick.

Edited by LeonRedbone

I would like to get the oppertunity to be come an Emissary 

My name is Randy and I am from the central region of the US. I've been a game since I could hold a controller i have over 1600 hours in the ArmA series anything from milsim, RPG servers, epoch and exile. Countless hours in DayZ, and Rust. Also was a head admin for the top ranked DayZ RP server (BrainDeadRP) EfT is the game I personally have been searching for and it is finally here! I myself have already purchased 2 copies of Edge of Darkness and have given them to friends and I am not afraid to hand out a few more and get folks into this. The game development is spot on i can't wait to see the finished product. This game by far is the most advanced tratical game I've had the privlage to get my hands on!3

Thanks,

Randy S.

Hello @Blackb1rd !

My name is michael im 23 years old  and im living in austria (!!not Australia!!). About a year ago i have decided to preorder the Escape from Trakov Edge of Darknes Edition. At this point i havent had any idea in wich direction this "project" will transfer but now after this year im happy to see how this game and the community is growing day by day. I think now its time to get more and more involved to this project to support the players and of course you , the devs.  As ive said im from austria so my mother language is german.I havent seen any other players from my country so it would be a really honor to become an emissary of austria.  

Regards wollow

This game looks amazing. I can not wait for it to be released. So much work and polish put into it. The atmosphere blows my mind. Thank you devs for your hard work and please take your time to make this game even better.

Hi my IRL name is Caleb, @Blackb1rd

I am from America California. And I want to be a Emissary because of the Dedication I have for this game, I will always love this game, and I personally think that this game has a very very great amount of potential of what is could become, as in more game modes like Scav that is a great one and I hope that it will be released in either late alpha (Soon basically), or in the Beta. I am really excited to see the Scav mode and I think there could be other modes like pistol only or sniper fight only , ETC. I've been playing games since I was around I would like to say maybe 6 or 7 Years of age, I am 14 now and other people might not see me to be a good Emissary because I could be immature or unreasonable making deals with or talking to in general but I assure you I'm not, I'm more mature than you think and I am a shy person who you could get along with very easily. I thought and I've seen multiple others player in the alpha talk about is trading in game items for basically anything, lets say you could trade a AKS for a SV98 something along the lines, basically you could trade anything you want for anything its up to the player. I am very trust worthy person, I am very close and upholding to my word. I am very smart I tend to teach my self things and learn fairly quickly. I love This game and the devs to the bottom of my heart and I cant forget about the other Emissary's and the very friendly public discord that Frantic hosts for us, thank you by the way. If this game and I am saying if, the game actually decides to not go as planned I will always be there to support the community and the development team that is working very hard to get this game to be up to every ones liking, as I appreciate the devs hard work. I will always be more than happy to help the Community in anyways I can and I will be as hard working as the devs working on the game. I love you all, and I hope you accept me to be a Emissary.

P.S. I totally didn't pay $140 for that's how good the game is

P.P.S. My YouTube, Twitch, twitter, and skype is here, you can contact me that way !

Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheScrewUpYT

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUQIRxyxKSOqBHRrsl4fCcA

Twitch -https://www.twitch.tv/thescrewupyt

skype - caleb_the_mlg_trade

If you'd like to have my email (Devs only please) you can private message me thank you

Edited by Eternal0332
For got to add where I lived

Hello there , 

Big fan of the project,

I want to give some of my time for helping the team as I can.

in France there is not coverage, no stream of the game etc.etc ..

almost no fan site exect our : http://www.escapefromtarkovfrance.com/

(could be able to work on a french translation)

Big cheers guys  ! 

I would love to as well.. however I did not receive a key and I got the Prepare For Escape Edition. Im a streamer and youtuber as well.. Friends with some of the larger know youtubers as well. Be in and around all the top guys from Dayz. I provide a more entertaining side while drinking.. and when not.. I try to learn every aspect in and out of a game. Currently moving up the ranks in IRacing while await a key to play EFT.

Would love to help and be a part of aiding your development of EFT AKA Dayz Killer! In my opinion after watching several of the guys on youtube putting up video.. once the game is open world persay.. nobody will be playing Dayz.

Anyway, thanks and I hope to be a part of EFT soon.

http://www.twitter.com/ViBrationNC

https://www.youtube.com/ViBrationNC

https://www.hitbox.tv/ViBrationNC

Edited by ViBrationNC

I too am interested in becoming a emissary for the Oceanic and Australian players. 

I believe i can assist the devs as i do speak a few computer languages myself and may be able to help implement code or just help spread the word of this great game.

The Klean up guy  Stefan Habib also a emissary said id be great and have streamed with him a few times.

I would love to become an emissary.

I hail from an Arma3 MilSim Community that has been going strong for 10+ years with 200+ members which I have been a part of for nearly 6 years now. When I first heard of Tarkov I shared it on our forums and it got a lot of attention due to its realism. 

I bought the game and managed to encourage 7 others to also get it so we play it on a very regular basis and I'm just waiting for that NDA to be lifted so I can stream for others in our community. We play maybe 6-8 hours a day during which we earn many roubles and submit many bug reports :D

I think I'd be a great emissary as I am currently a game administrator for the community that I am part of which involves training (Hopefully I can sign up to be a sherpa as well) new players from on of our servers, to making sure everything runs smoothly during one of our game nights.

Hit me up if you think I am worthy to help you with the development of your game :)

Edited by addex78

Hi, I would like to apply to become an emissary for the South Korea region. I have logged thousands of hours into survival/tactical games such as Arma Epoch/Exile/DayZ mods, ARK, Hurtworld, Rust, etc. I'm a bit of a survival game enthusiast. I love the concept of what EFT is, and I want to help make the game a success. I think it has the potential to be a blockbuster of epic proportions. I hope to help spread the word about EFT to my cohorts in Korea and give feedback to help develop the game (I've managed to turn 2 friends thus far into EFT believers). Thanks!

Edited by Pindleton

hey guys,

I wasn't sure where to post this question but I see most of the well informed folks are up here. I've been following this game since early last year and have been eagerly waiting more news on the games release. but I now see that the title page says alpha available. I would like to know what this pertains to. if this would mean I could buy the $44 package and have access to the alpha or if the only guaranteed way is still the EOD edition. as for me and I'm sure for most we don't have the money to spend on it and wish we did. 

as for emmisar I'm willing to dedicate time if its open. I don't have any experience to list nor have I ever played the game but I am available 24/7 and will learn anything needed and participate in whatever is required.

sincerely,

ian.

Hey everyone,

I would like to become a helpful member of the community.

I consider myself new to the game but also a gaming veteran. Have alpha and betatested many manygames in the past both as proffessional work and as a hobby. I do have some other traits, I speak Czech, Slovak, Hungarian and English.

I could help out with translating of the game, to the above mentioned languages. I know the Czech and Slovak playerbase will become a big part of EfT at some point. 

I have also experience in leading a Clan as a clan leader, and currently a member of a very old british clan that is still active in games. Been a moderator on few gaming related forums in the past and was always looking forward to discuss games with others on forums. 

I am almost always ready and willing, except when I work :)

Good luck escaping Tarkov everyone!

With regards,

Stefan

Hi Devs, Mods and Tarkovians.

I would like to be considered for an Emissar position. I know there are a few from the US but I could be your Emissar from the North East US. I've played FPS games since Doom and Duke Nukem 3D came out on PC. I have over 4k hours played between Arma 2 and Arma 3. I am good with fostering teamwork since I've been a clan leader, for many years, for an xbox live clan called Fight Club (eventually becoming Fight Club X in the latter years). Believe it or not, we played and beat the well known all female Ubisoft clan, Frag Dolls, in a few clan matches on Ghost Recon and on Rainbow Six Black Arrow (both titles were on the original xbox). We played from the original xbox through the lifespan of xbox 360. I've played many clan matches and tournaments for most Tom Clancy title games within the Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six series. The best I had played in a tournament was during a Microsoft tournament for Ghost Recon Island Thunder in which my partner and I had played 4th in the world. I'm like most gamers that have played games in Alpha and Beta state but this is the first game I've actually been vested in and cared enough to do more than just play the game but to take the time to submit bug reports as well as help other players.

I've joined the EFT community early January 2017. Since having joined, I've tried to be as helpful as I can on the forums as well as the EFT Discord channel. I've helped in other social mediums like answering questions for streamers viewers, during their streams, so they can continue to stream and so the questions can be answered promptly. I was even translating my english comments to french (using googe translate) during a stream, so the french viewers knew what I was saying.

It was a known issue but I was the first to post an official bug report on the forum and through the bug reporting system, of the Factory exit wall that can be used to see through the map to kill players/AI. I have found more bugs, that I need to post detailed reports for, that I assume are known but I haven't seen a detail report posted on the forums.

I'm in the EFT Discord channel just about every day during the week (when I'm not working) talking to others about EFT. Sharing experiences as well as asking and answering questions. I like to post fun stuff in the Off Topic section and tunes in the music section.

I've helped an Emissar, Don Damage, get his game running (back before the last big patch and hotfix) using information I've seen on the forums on how to delete certain files and then load the game via the launcher to replace said files. 

I was in twitch streams helping to direct fellow EFT players, that were having issues downloading the newest patch, to the EFT Discord channel and forums to get technical support during the day the patch released. I had also directed players in the discord channel to use the link/info that was pinned in discord, to download the patch.

I've even met players in game to give them a Factory Key because they were having too much trouble obtaining one on their own.

All in all, I think EFT is a great game and I would love to help new players, and soon to be new players, understand how great it is. Anything I can do to help the cause, I will do.

Thank you very much for your time and possible consideration. Even if I'm not chosen to be an Emissar, I will still do everything I can to help the EFT community.