Blackb1rd

TARBank and OJSC Polikhim Limited Signed the Merger Agreement

TARBank and OJSC Polikhim Limited Signed the Merger Agreement
story from the business magazine

Parties of the TARBank and OJSC Polikhim Limited asset consolidation dead have reached the final agreement on the merger stages and deadlines for their administration.

According to the representatives of the parties, a framework contract was recently signed and the merger is now officially announced. As was stated earlier, the united entity will be called TBP Holding, while both parties retain the right to continue independent operation under their own brands. The shares in the joint venture remain the same as previously approved by the TARBank Executive Board.

As we have informed, after the bankruptcy of the Chemical Factory No.16 in 2010, TARBank has settled the debts of the enterprise and reorganized it under the brand name of OJSC Polikhim Limited. Thus, the ongoing merger is virtually just the final stage of creating a united company.

In prospect, the holding plans to arrange a number of other takeovers, with due negotiations currently underway with concerned companies.

According to the Deputy Chairman of the TARBank Board Peter Lesicky, the TBP holding is meant to promote and ensure the support and development of essential industries both in the Norvinsk region and in the other regions of the country.

image_2016-10-25_02-23-09.png

• Upvote 2

Ok. Here's what I think now:

This game is not a zombie game

This game is not about the "Zone"

This is a game about politics.

Specifically, this game is about the total break down, and invasion of Russia, either starting in Tarkov, or we are just seeing it FROM the Tarkov perspective. 

This is kind of reminding me of "Red Dawn", but in Russia. We, as players have become all that's left of the good in Tarkov. We are REALLY just trying to get out of Tarkov before 2028, although I'm not sure the characters know that something is coming by 2028, or if that's just something WE figure out. [I believe that EFT takes place in 2026]

Maybe Russia 2028 will have a sad element to it? So far, it seems it will be a true survival game, and maybe even more like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. than IT even knows.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Specifically, this game is about the total break down, and invasion of Russia, either starting in Tarkov, or we are just seeing it FROM the Tarkov perspective. 

This is kind of reminding me of "Red Dawn", but in Russia. We, as players have become all that's left of the good in Tarkov. We are REALLY just trying to get out of Tarkov before 2028, although I'm not sure the characters know that something is coming by 2028, or if that's just something WE figure out. [I believe that EFT takes place in 2026]

Maybe Russia 2028 will have a sad element to it? So far, it seems it will be a true survival game, and maybe even more like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. than IT even knows.

Got goosebumps from your statement there mate :D

I remember these days back, when I was like 15 years old. When my friend and I played S.T.A.L.K.E.R, playing the entire night, in complete darkness.

Exploring that beautiful scenery with that INTENSE ATHMOSPERE. Eating Sausage and drinking Energy drinks, and playing alternately. WOW! That is a Childhoodmemory.

And Escape from Tarkov is developing straight into that direction, which I love. I allready know it will bring attleast as much awesome expierences back, that S.T.A.L.K.E.R created.

Keep the good work up guys, you are AMAZING!

Baumbart:x

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

I had percent agree, andI can't think of a survival game that has based it on politics, let alone had a decent story, let alone a story at all.

Also keep up the good work thanks devs and staff

• Upvote 1

This lore is so much like real-life it's spooky. If you didn't know you were reading about a game, and that it's going to end in complete disaster, this article would seem so innocuous. Knowing the truth makes it all feel very sinister. Major props to the writer(s).

Oh yeah, I never expected zombies in this game from the moment I learned of it. Just from other aspects like the deep branches of animations and gun customization you know this gem is really having thought pumped into it. I love the economic breakdown scenario & possibly seeing or reading about how we get to where we are in the game. How things became that way slowly but surely. 

And of course, the private companies using the warehouses maybe killing those who oppose secretly, one thing leads to another, laws pass that normally wouldn't in favor of the private group, the govt isn't having it and want to fight back. As Twerkins put it, "politics" - learning of the changes in politics and deals, etc that go on and eventually lead to the post apocalyptic looking Tarkov that we will be surviving in. 

I am personally glad it isn't zombies. Not only have I gotten so bored of them and how cliche they are, they disconnect me from whatever game it is I am playing. Mainly because I just don't believe in the whole zombie apocalypse thing. It doesn't make sense to me being in a "true to life" world. I can deal with it and even successfully role play if it were presented in a fantasy type game, but not in one so grounded in reality and today's world as we know it. 

I dont know if anyone else feels the same way. :S maybe I just need to be more open minded? 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sam_ said:

I am personally glad it isn't zombies.

Amen. Humans are so much scarier than zombies imho because interacting with them in desperate environments is so much more complex. There's the fear of the unknown when it comes to their motives, there's the terror if you know that they mean to do you harm, and even if they're friendly, there's always the anxiety knowing they could betray you.

• Upvote 2

That is an excellent point, Ghastby. Knowing a zombie has one intention and one intention only: to kill you. (And maybe/likely eat your brains :P )

Then as you mentioned there is the human. Just as you said, they're complex. You don't know their intentions or feelings toward you. There is a fear knowing your closest ally could become selfish and backstab you in a heart beat. 

My own reasons for disliking zombies had to do with the believability; but now that you have mentioned the other aspect of motive and anxiety, I have to agree completely. Well said! 

• Upvote 1