Blackb1rd

The forum innovations for Emissaries

Dear friends! We are preparing our forum to receive the first Escape from Tarkov Emissaries, who, as we mentioned before, will have their own separate section. Below, you can see a fragment of exchange between Emissary and developer and evaluate the appearance and usability of fonts, background and icons. Your move, Emissaries!

emissary.jpg

• Upvote 2

Sweet hope to be part of the community In this! Can't wait to see the accomplishments this can bring to the game 

Edited by necuja

Let's just hope these are efficient feedback providers. Some of the suggestions I saw in the Suggestions forum was absolutely gobsmacking. And then to top it off, just random forum members spouting absolute nonsense in Generl Discussions. 

I do t think these emissaries are gonna be any different. Either get harsh with them or waste time wading through some of the crap they write. 

@ODD True story broo and  i dont know why but in russian forum they got this post yesterday and english one got today we get a day afterr us rip english people :(</3

My only question and hope is that there will be polls for suggestions among emissaries. It's worked relatively well for other games like runescape. There's no way anyone could sort through all the comments one by one and get a good idea of what the community wants. The poll should be to give your opinion and the comments to only ask questions about the suggestion for clarification purposes only.