Blackb1rd

Leaked FSB operative report: firefight between two undetermined parties

EXCERPT FROM THE CRIMINAL CHRONICLES
The Lights of Tarkov Newspaper

Yesterday, January 15, a firefight between two undetermined parties broke out in the abandoned construction site on 5th Rabochaya street.

Based on surveillance camera recordings from the warehouse adjacent to the abandoned building, about eight o'clock in the evening a certain man in a dark coat entered it with a duffle bag in his hands. Another man, in a dark jacket, arrived about 15 minutes later.

After a while, the quiet building exploded with sounds of numerous gunshots. In total, the firefight lasted for about half an hour.

Police officers, called by the warehouse watchman, promptly arrived at the scene, but the timing has narrowly failed them, and gunmen escaped.

The investigation reported discovering numerous cartridge cases, as well as traces of blood, but neither weapons, nor injured persons were found in the building.

An investigation is underway.

Leaked FSB operative report

We’ve received a tip that hitman going by the name of Sedoi (“grey-haired”) arrived to Tarkov from Kemerovo three days ago. The source claims to have had no personal contacts with Sedoi, but characterizes his reputation as “experienced”, “dangerous”, “failsafe”. The Kemerovo Directorate replied to our inquiry that they are aware of the nickname, but failed to establish the identity behind it.

According to the source, there is a rumour that Sedoi has arrived with objective to neutralize a certain individual nicknamed as Austrian, who has also appeared in Tarkov several days ago with unknown purpose - allegedly, however, also a “cleaner” hired by foreign commercial entities.

Thus, I reckon it would be safe to assume that we can make a direct correlation between this info and yesterday night shootout in the construction site on 5th Rabochaya St.

At this moment, according to the witness (a night watchman of the warehouse nearby) we know that around 2 a.m the building was entered by a man in a dark coat, and 15 minutes later, through the same doorway - by a man in a dark jacket. Some time afterwards, a gunfire has been heard from the building, continuing for about 15 to 20 minutes. The arriving police task force has failed to apprehend anyone, but discovered numerous pistol cartridge cases and traces of blood. 

There is an assumption, backed by the info from our source, that this incident was essentially a “duel of hitmen” of sorts, with Sedoi and Austrian settling their business on the neutral grounds.

Based on this assumption, I suggest transferring this case for further investigation under jurisdiction of the FSB Office of Investigations.

2.jpg

image_2016-10-27_22-38-00.png

• Upvote 5

Hmm.. I wonder if they both made it out alive.. Or if one was killed and removed by the other. I also wonder why they met at the warehouse/building to conduct this "duel of hitmen". What about it makes it neutral ground from anywhere else?

so many questions! :k

Wow! Thanks for sharing this info with us. Is this going to be a Quest in the actual Game? Is there in general already any Information about the upcoming quests in game? Will they be like "kill some Scavs", or "find me items", "Clear the zone" ?

Baumbart :)

1 hour ago, baumbart said:

Wow! Thanks for sharing this info with us. Is this going to be a Quest in the actual Game? Is there in general already any Information about the upcoming quests in game? Will they be like "kill some Scavs", or "find me items", "Clear the zone" ?

Baumbart :)

We will see :)

• Upvote 1

lol this guys creating this ..... gg

28 minutes ago, necuja said:

Nice read! Always interesting events to read on in the world of tarkov :D

yeah first time its intresting but now boring ..

9 minutes ago, RainingWeeD said:

yeah first time its intresting but now boring ..

I can imagine in honesty would rather see some updates on actual progress of game too

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sam_ said:

Hmm.. I wonder if they both made it out alive.. Or if one was killed and removed by the other. I also wonder why they met at the warehouse/building to conduct this "duel of hitmen". What about it makes it neutral ground from anywhere else?

so many questions! :k

But wound't there have been a trace of blood if one killed the other?

1 hour ago, BrandonS101 said:

But wound't there have been a trace of blood if one killed the other?

There was a trace of blood. Or do you mean something else? Sorry I'm not sure I understand. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sam_ said:

There was a trace of blood. Or do you mean something else? Sorry I'm not sure I understand. 

my bad i read it wrong