Blackb1rd

The list of current emissaries

22 hours ago, Advocat said:

Looking forward to become one of the emissaries as well.B|

You can send me a private message applying to be an emissary. :) 

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, iFunkyNL said:

Saw you had received mine aswell @Natalino:)

Yes, I have added it to emissary applicants folder. I opened it but did not go through it yet. I reply to it as soon as I have read it.  Thanks! :) 

2 hours ago, Natalino said:

Yes, I have added it to emissary applicants folder. I opened it but did not go through it yet. I reply to it as soon as I have read it.  Thanks! :) 

Sure take your time mate :)

We now have a new addition to the team as the coordinator of emissaries. One of our long lasting staff @Colonel Twerkins.

If you are not aware of the tasks of the coordinator, he will be the one with direct communication with emissaries, gather their request, monitors their activity, reviews new applications alongside me, and facilitates the works of the emissaries and their initiatives. 

We have also added the new application form for the emissary role Congratulations @Colonel Twerkins and good luck!

• Upvote 1

Just now, CyborgMonkey said:

Congrats @Colonel Twerkins ! As Uncle Ben said to Peter Parker: " With great power, comes great responsibility". What I am saying here is dont touch the symbiote.

Lol. Thank you, but I've been a Mod since Alpha started. :D  Appreciate it tho.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Lol. Thank you, but I've been a Mod since Alpha started. :D  Appreciate it tho.

You must have already let the symbiote attach to you! It's too late!! haha.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Natalino said:

We now have a new addition to the team as the coordinator of emissaries. One of our long lasting staff @Colonel Twerkins.

If you are not aware of the tasks of the coordinator, he will be the one with direct communication with emissaries, gather their request, monitors their activity, reviews new applications alongside me, and facilitates the works of the emissaries and their initiatives. 

We have also added the new application form for the emissary role Congratulations @Colonel Twerkins and good luck!

Do emissaries still get to talk directly to the devs giving them feedback on what us commoners want or is it now filtered through him? Or does he just oversee their work, but their duties do not change?

23 minutes ago, vicwiz007 said:

Do emissaries still get to talk directly to the devs giving them feedback on what us commoners want or is it now filtered through him? Or does he just oversee their work, but their duties do not change?

It has always been that the emissaries communicate with the coordinator on their task even though we all have a common chat. There has not been anything ''filtered'' before nor now. Nothing changed except a new coordinator coming into place as a replacement to give more assistance. :) 

15 hours ago, Natalino said:

It has always been that the emissaries communicate with the coordinator on their task even though we all have a common chat. There has not been anything ''filtered'' before nor now. Nothing changed except a new coordinator coming into place as a replacement to give more assistance. :) 

Oh interesting. As long as the common man's words are expressed to the devs I don't care how it gets done. Props to klean, he is especially good at this.