Blackb1rd

The list of current emissaries

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Advocat said:

Looking forward to become one of the emissaries as well.B|

You can send me a private message applying to be an emissary. :) 

Thanks!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, iFunkyNL said:

Saw you had received mine aswell @Natalino:)

Yes, I have added it to emissary applicants folder. I opened it but did not go through it yet. I reply to it as soon as I have read it.  Thanks! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Natalino said:

Yes, I have added it to emissary applicants folder. I opened it but did not go through it yet. I reply to it as soon as I have read it.  Thanks! :) 

Sure take your time mate :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We now have a new addition to the team as the coordinator of emissaries. One of our long lasting staff @Colonel Twerkins.

If you are not aware of the tasks of the coordinator, he will be the one with direct communication with emissaries, gather their request, monitors their activity, reviews new applications alongside me, and facilitates the works of the emissaries and their initiatives. 

We have also added the new application form for the emissary role Congratulations @Colonel Twerkins and good luck!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CyborgMonkey said:

Congrats @Colonel Twerkins ! As Uncle Ben said to Peter Parker: " With great power, comes great responsibility". What I am saying here is dont touch the symbiote.

Lol. Thank you, but I've been a Mod since Alpha started. :D  Appreciate it tho.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Lol. Thank you, but I've been a Mod since Alpha started. :D  Appreciate it tho.

You must have already let the symbiote attach to you! It's too late!! haha.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Natalino said:

We now have a new addition to the team as the coordinator of emissaries. One of our long lasting staff @Colonel Twerkins.

If you are not aware of the tasks of the coordinator, he will be the one with direct communication with emissaries, gather their request, monitors their activity, reviews new applications alongside me, and facilitates the works of the emissaries and their initiatives. 

We have also added the new application form for the emissary role Congratulations @Colonel Twerkins and good luck!

Do emissaries still get to talk directly to the devs giving them feedback on what us commoners want or is it now filtered through him? Or does he just oversee their work, but their duties do not change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, vicwiz007 said:

Do emissaries still get to talk directly to the devs giving them feedback on what us commoners want or is it now filtered through him? Or does he just oversee their work, but their duties do not change?

It has always been that the emissaries communicate with the coordinator on their task even though we all have a common chat. There has not been anything ''filtered'' before nor now. Nothing changed except a new coordinator coming into place as a replacement to give more assistance. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Natalino said:

It has always been that the emissaries communicate with the coordinator on their task even though we all have a common chat. There has not been anything ''filtered'' before nor now. Nothing changed except a new coordinator coming into place as a replacement to give more assistance. :) 

Oh interesting. As long as the common man's words are expressed to the devs I don't care how it gets done. Props to klean, he is especially good at this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites