AVaLaNcHE

DawnSpark Looking For English Speaking USEC Operators

DawnSpark is meant a closely knit group of friends that play frequently together. This group is for 18+ and focuses on working as a team to survive and have fun.

Rule #1 No Trash-Talking

This goes without saying.

Rule #2 Good Sportsmanship

Don't kill your teammates or troll them in any way. We are here to be friends.

Rule #3 Have Fun and Be Yourself

I hope all of us can have fun and survive together. I hope to record some funny moments here and there as possibly use them for a YouTube channel but my main focus is to have fun. If your friends call you crazy, don't worry you'll do just fine. We might all be crazy.

What we hope to achieve is a group of people, that at the end of the day know each other as friends.

IMG_7070.JPG

Edited by AVaLaNcHE

Hey, JoeDamage here from US east coast.  Looking for mature players with no computer related complications.  I don't do a whole lot of smack talk,  I'm super patient both in my actions plus with people and I like to play to win.  If you are interested then hit me up on here or DM me through the alpha discord.

K1LLZ here from Colorado. Older mature gamer here looking for the same. Marine Corps Veteran looking for a team of players to game with and Escape Tarkov victoriously!!!

Hey I am a active PC player with history in Arma 3,H1Z1, and CSGO, I am very serious but I am only 15 years old. I do not minge and have respect for my teammates. Is there any way I can still join? 

Thank You

Tr8gaming

hey im new to this game and could do with people to help me improve if you have space for someone who dies in pretty hilarious fashions (i hit my knee and it killed me for one). 24 and looking for more ways to die too

From Texas:

Looking for group with mics, want to know what copy of the game to buy. After dl will join group.

English /Headset /Casual /High preform rig
22, M

Not my 1st fps

(Can you send TS3, Curse, Skype, ect...?)

From Illinois:

Need a group with mics. All about communication. I play serious and play to win. Have my copy downloaded, just need a group to teach me the ropes.

I've played essentially every big FPS and most of the big Survival games (Arma, Day Z, H1Z1, The Culling, Rust, etc.) 

Help me and i'll help you. If you need someone to watch your back, look no further.

English/23/Astro a50s/Hardcore/Decent Rig

All forms of voice chat i use.

add me on steam Galaxz or find me in game under Suppress

23 old operation flashpoint resistance , arma 3 and squad player looking for some ppl to play with ;) I'm from Europe so I don't know if we are able to play with US mates in alpha.