Just now, Europoor said:

oh boy, have fun with unjamming it, if you have a bent gas piston/dirty or blocked gas port valve/broken or problematic extractor, and other mechanical failures.

I tend to keep my weapons in good condition, but dealing with catastrophic weapons failure will bite me in the ass. Let's hope there is someone who I can kill for parts then :P

I say long live the M4 & AR's and their "siblings" :uhappy: !

The only thing I like is the full metal AK, I hate wood on weapons, looks so bad IMO.
I really need to go somewhere and shoot a gun, it's like riding a motorcycle, I know how to, but I never done it / haven't got one :(

1 minute ago, Ayaku said:

I say long live the M4 & AR's and their "siblings" :uhappy: !

The only thing I like is the full metal AK, I hate wood on weapons, looks so bad IMO.
I really need to go somewhere and shoot a gun, it's like riding a motorcycle, I know how to, but I never done it / haven't got one :(

I love m4 systems but just in an apoc situation, more reliable weapons will keep you alive.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pervinan said:

I love m4 systems but just in an apoc situation, more reliable weapons will keep you alive.

Yeah true, but I'll have an AR or a Sniper rifle. Don't you worry  my weapons will be as clean as baby's butt ! :D

8 minutes ago, Ayaku said:

Yeah true, but I'll have an AR or a Sniper rifle. Don't you worry  my weapons will be as clean as baby's butt ! :D

*high five*

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, daltonika said:
On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Ninjapiraatti said:

УЖЕ от реальности не различишь. 

Yes? O.o

Edited by Ninjapiraatti

В 15.02.2016в13:07, Sushi сказал:

Hi @TarkovEscaper I wanted to point out something I noticed in the "Action Trailer."

The ELCAN Specter scope on the AK-74 appears to have the wrong reticle. It has the "Rapid Acquisition Feature" reticle from the SpecterOS3.0 (instruction manual, page 11.) It appears instead to be a type of 4x Specter sight, like the Specter OS4 (manual here.) It's also an illuminated reticle:

See how there's a rail on both sides and on top?

The Tarkov Elcan lacks the markings or throw-lever of a variable-mag Specter sight and doesn't have the rails like the 3.0, has a longer tube and larger knob placed mid-way back. I dunno if it's another placeholder like the green Eotech sight, but thought it was worth pointing out.

That said I think it looks a lot better for it but I guess it is still technically an error?

EDIT: Also, the AK-74 says it's "direct impingement gas system." That's an M4 / AR-15, the AK-74 should be "Long-Stroke Gas Piston."

Yep. I fix rectile later. Thanks.

Ctrl+C Ctrl+V:beoops:

• Upvote 1

Looks great! After watching the weapons customization demo, I'm super stoked to be able to almost fully re-create my own AK-74:

w1.JPG

• Upvote 2

I cant wait to play around with the AK74 and all of its variants. Such a reliable weapon thats so simplistic it runs under nearly every condition!

On 2016. 01. 21. at 11:05 AM, TarkovEscaper said:

Name: АK-74
Type: assualt rifle
Country of origin: Russia
Produced: 1974 - 1991
Variants: АK-74; АK-74N; (also planned  АKS-74; АКS-74N; АKS-74U; АKS-74UN; АKS-74UB)
Caliber: 5.45x39
Action: long-stroke gas piston
Feed system: box magazine
Customization: Muzzle device, handguard, rear sight, dust cover, magazine, pistol grip, charging handle, buttstock, mounts and rails for attachments

5,45 мм Kalashnikov , developed in 1970 by М. Т. Kalashnikov. What i can tell? Its AK. Who dont know the AK?

3ohOf3SS2wY.thumb.jpg.1d9d1f39e3a46f7fa2sKgbXcj0TWM.thumb.jpg.0a4132e2568237471056a1288d5c036_.jpg.6de99a0525772f5261406

Pictures disappeared

2 часа назад, Europoor сказал:

Pictures disappeared

Thanks, i know, we are digging why it happened.

I defenetly didn't delete them =)

Will we have the modern AK-107? It really looks like an 'Endgame' gun with the absolute lack of recoil due to the counterbalance action. I'm sure that most AK variants would be included as aforementioned but I haven't read up on any specific mention of it being included.

• Upvote 1

The recoil of the AK-74 is not as high as the older 7.62x39mm ones(AKM,AK-103)

See this video of AK-74s being in action

There are plenty of 7.62x39mm AK videos in action on youtube.

I can imagine the akm/47s, SAKOs, vzs etc. would be issued to scavs and scattered around civillian locations and maybe some old military bases or depots. And with the amount of 7.62x39 all over the place i'd be surprised if we didn't see a rifle in that caliber

I'd probably prefer 5.45 for its superior everything, but you're not getting away without giving us some oldie aks

Also forgot to mention amazing work on the model! Can't wait to slap a bunch of sights and sh*t on there.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MWes said:

Also forgot to mention amazing work on the model! Can't wait to slap a bunch of sights and sh*t on there.

Making a christmas tree you lil cheeki? 
"WHY YOU WANT RAIL FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING! 

OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY poo STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO duck YOURSELF IN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO? 

RIFLE IS FINE. YOU duck IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND YOU STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB poo PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE."

Ivan Chesnokov

• Upvote 1

Still prefer the Soviet era wood AK-74 but I could use AKS-74, AKS-74U and AK-74M as well although im not a fan of optics for AKs so GP-30 or bayonet is fine.