Blackb1rd

New Year’s discount has begun!

152 posts in this topic

Dear friends! Escapers! We are glad to announce the beginning of New Year discounts on all the pre-order packages of Escape from Tarkov. This will last only from December 26th until January 2nd, 2017 which offers 20% discount on all packages. Do not miss out! 
Get your pre-order packages here:

http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

In addition to this, we have implemented a new option. From now on, you will be able to buy Escape from Tarkov as a gift to others. To do this, simply select the option to pre-order on the purchase page and then click on ‘’Buy a gift’’. After successfully making the payment, you will receive an email with the code to your e-mail address. The gift recipient will need to enter this code into their profile on the Escape from Tarkov main website to activate it.

Battlestate Games wishes you a Happy New Year and nothing but the best. Give gifts, be happy!

image_2016-12-26_13-41-26.png

Hello everyone,

We are aware of the issue on the error you get when trying to buy a gift after selecting a region. We are working on the fix. We apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I knew them dam SCAVS were up to something couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

15676379_1636469996647314_8010349267383346353_o.thumb.jpg.0694f0c58709d1b48295db89ae9823b7.jpg

20 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Hello everyone,

We are aware of the issue on the error you get when trying to buy a gift after selecting a region. We are working on the fix. We apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks Nat :)

28 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Hello everyone,

This have been resolved. The error has been fixed. You are now able to use ''buy gift function''. Thank you and enjoy!

Hey guys! I've been following this game for a while and i have finally bougt it. May i ask that when will the Beta will available?

4 minutes ago, PvtTaylor said:

Hey guys! I've been following this game for a while and i have finally bougt it. May i ask that when will the Beta will available?

When it's ready. But in all likely hood sometime within a month or two.

1 minute ago, Cravez said:

When it's ready. But in all likely hood sometime within a month or two.

Thanks! (I can't wait for it :))

can me help somebody. Always when i start the game and search for a raid my Game is freezing at 1min. What i can do?

4 minutes ago, RickRate said:

can me help somebody. Always when i start the game and search for a raid my Game is freezing at 1min. What i can do?

5 minutes ago, RickRate said:

It may be your internet connection dropping

Hello, when I click purschase it gives me the old price (57,99) instead of the price with discount, why is this happening?

4 minutes ago, RickRate said:

I am new to this game, and i don't even have it played (yet), but i suggest you to check the game files somehow, if it is not an option than simply reinstall it. But first just try the basic steps such as restarting the computer and readjust the video settings.

Gerade eben schrieb JAGUAR1950:

It may be your internet connection dropping

no mine internet connection is fine. I asked my friend and he says he has the same problem and he just wait 5min and then he can play.

Hello, so a friend of mine offered me the game, and i wanted to activate it but it don't seems to work, is it in promo code or elsewhere ? 

Thank you !

1 minute ago, addx_man said:

Hello, so a friend of mine offered me the game, and i wanted to activate it but it don't seems to work, is it in promo code or elsewhere ? 

Thank you !

In addition to this, we have implemented a new option. From now on, you will be able to buy Escape from Tarkov as a gift to others. To do this, simply select the option to pre-order on the purchase page and then click on ‘’Buy a gift’’. After successfully making the payment, you will receive an email with the code to your e-mail address. The gift recipient will need to enter this code into their profile on the Escape from Tarkov main website to activate it.

Im sorry, but this doesnt help me, i readed that already, i tryed to activate it on the main website in profil -> the "Activate promo code"  but it didnt work am i mistaking ? Do i have to create a new account to activate the key ? 

Thank you for being patient and your answer.

bedea5f05fd64c5641996ecd509134e2.png

Edited by addx_man
Add screencap supress double text

Just now, JAGUAR1950 said:

@addx_man it's being looked into you should get a reply soon.

Thank you very much for you help :)

Have a nice day.

I just pre-ordered The Edge of Darkness package last night! Any chance I can get the discount? 

15 minutes ago, addx_man said:

Thank you very much for you help :)

Have a nice day.

Is it working for you now?

3 minutes ago, JAGUAR1950 said:

Is it working for you now?

Nay :S

3 minutes ago, Natalino said:

@addx_man, I will need you to contact our support through email over here:  support@battlestategames.com

They will help you out and get you sorted out. Good Luck and enjoy!

Ok, i will do that, thank you sir ! :)