Blackb1rd

The Escape From Tarkov Extended Alpha has started!

58 minutes ago, whisperpl said:

Hi, how to increase your chances of playing in the Alpha? I have LEFT BEHIND EDITION ,Curiosity eats me from the inside, waiting for half a year.

Upgrade to edge of darkness edition or to prepare for escape !

Also have the invites for the extended alpha been given up already or they will do so in the next couple of days ?

Edited by BIGDOG4

*** Attention please! Due to peak loads, forum and authentication might have some issues and delays. We are working on it. Thank you for your understanding! ***

• Upvote 1

On 28.12.2016 at 0:01 PM, Blackb1rd said:

The chance of being picked for the testing is higher with those who pre-ordered early.

And i pre ordered left behind editon 8 months ago and a guy from rihnos stream pre ordered left behind edition today and got in immediatly. :/ im actually little salty about this

2 minutes ago, TwisTerxx said:

are the extended alpha keys out yet? pre ordered left behind on 7th march, still no invite:/
looking forward to the beta tho!

same xD i preorderd 1 month after you and a guy who preordered today got into alpha xD im so salty. i hope it is just a dealy or somethiing

Just now, UpperCloud said:

guy who preordered today got into alpha

he pre ordered left behind edition

1 hour ago, Natalino said:

*** Attention please! Due to peak loads, forum and authentication might have some issues and delays. We are working on it. Thank you for your understanding! ***

MM does that mean dealy in alpha acces emails or did i just not get access

I believe that the Alpha access is worked out at the time of purchase. So the guy that ordered it recently would have been in the 50% that got access, where as we are in that other 50%. :(

2 hours ago, FooManChu said:

Where do i apply to be accepted? or will i just be given and email randomly (i have ordered the prepare for escape)

in order to be accepted you registered to the website and you subscribed for the news. That gives you a chance to be invited when the closed beta aces starts. In order to be considered for the alpha you need to purchase the game Prepare for Escape is 50% chance Left Behind 25% and Edge of darkness which is most expensive gives you guaranteed aces + season pass for all expansions that the game may have

Edited by BIGDOG4

Awesome news! I have the left behind version of the game and i pre-ordered a long time ago. How will i know if i was chosen to play in the extended alpha? 

I pre ordered exactly 1 year ago today.
3 of my friends that just got the game today got the invite to Alpha and I still don't have it yet.

Come on maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

2 minutes ago, Cauldronborn said:

I pre ordered exactly 1 year ago today.
3 of my friends that just got the game today got the invite to Alpha and I still don't have it yet.

Come on maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

yeah i got mine in June and it seems a lot of people just now purchasing are already playing..... :( 

9 minutes ago, D0ZER said:

yeah i got mine in June and it seems a lot of people just now purchasing are already playing..... :( 

I pre-ordered yesterday, and got in after 5 min. I feel kind of bad... it's awesome though.

10 minutes ago, thyrub said:

I pre-ordered yesterday, and got in after 5 min. I feel kind of bad... it's awesome though.

What edition did you get?

4 hours ago, thyrub said:

So this is the thing that makes me angry. I got left behind in april and others who pre order left behind like now got in as soon as they bougth it. And @Blackb1rd has informed that earlier you bougth the more chance to get in the alpha. So what is this that guys who buy now will get in even with left behind and us who pre ordered 8-12 month ago left behind have less chance getting in to alpha? Im starting to get really pissed off that i spent over 70€(yes in my country left behind cost that much) to this and guys who buy at discount get alpha keys like nothing. 

Is there a reason your dedicated alpha testers have been limited, gimped, and these new streamers have access to an arsenal of guns, armor, and gear? This imbalance is kind of ruining my experience -- as of late

34 minutes ago, costello said:

Is there a reason your dedicated alpha testers have been limited, gimped, and these new streamers have access to an arsenal of guns, armor, and gear? This imbalance is kind of ruining my experience -- as of late

That's because streamers who get keys for free have to show the game to their multiple viewers and attract more customers (what the game has to offer)

The streamers I saw were total jackwagons that didn't know what they were talking about and even said a lot of negative things about the game almost as if they were forced to play it. Terrible.

7 minutes ago, Cauldronborn said:

The streamers I saw were total jackwagons that didn't know what they were talking about and even said a lot of negative things about the game almost as if they were forced to play it. Terrible.

Same

Well there was one streamer  that was even raging and swearing every time he got killed. Guess someone should have done their homework instead of giving to random ppl