All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Minus2jz

MP [Мирные Призраки]

1. Иван 2. Minus2jz 3. Казахстан, Алмата +6 4. 24 года 5. В будни после 18:00, выходные по обстаятельствам 6. Всё есть
  3. pearomaniac

VOIP

Not yet, they are planing it soon.
  4. Dinkleberg270

VOIP

Is there not a VOIP system in this game? I cant find a keybind for it
  5. sleava

Tarkov Lottery Giveaway (July 20th 2019)

So the dice have been rolled and the results are in! As always, I will make the detection of any errors in my sloppy workmanship up to you. For a shocking twist: we have a first in the Tarkov Lottery! Not a single person guessed 69! Normally it's the most popular number, with at least 2 people using it for most rolls. Anyways, to the following players..... CONGLATULATIONS!!!! YOUR WINNER!!!!! @TranceFusion You won a monies case! @CyphiX A can of revolting fish @Gari Peas @EmWa A bullet @Arzzet A bag of treasure!!!!..... Come to think of it, didn't you also win a THICC case not too long ago? These dice really like you. @PythagorasHP Two semi-pricey keys I will send out PMs when I get bothered to do so: probably either later today or tomorrow. Alternatively, if you want your prize sooner, you can message me. It also makes it easier on my end.
  6. RussianBro

Игра

===Barrek=== Вот и мой первый самостоятельный выход из безопасной зоны. Смог выпросить у бармена какое-то невразумительное задание: доставить ведро рыбы по адресу. Ну ничего, я не привередливый, да и надо как-то начать зарабатывать, тем более, что в кармене и осталась то пара копеек. А вообще, это было даже больше похоже на некую проверку, тем более надо было соглашаться. Но раз это может быть простой проверкой, значит, я не один такой молодец-доставщик был, а зная любовь человечества к лени и желанию схалявить, следовало подумать, что большинство ходило по самому простому и короткому маршруту, то бишь, по прямой, значит, по этому пути в домах уже невозможно было найти что-нибудь ценное, а это не мой вариант. Быстрая плата за выполненное задание это, конечно, хорошо, но раздобыть что-нибудь самостоятельно сверх того было бы ещё лучше. Именно поэтому, сверившись с картой, я решил сделать небольшой крюк через близлежащие постройки и попытаться чем-нибудь разжиться. Лишь бы рыба не протухла...
  7. starfirst57

MP [Мирные Призраки]

1. Андрей 2. starfirst57 3. Кемерово UTC +7 4. 26 лет 5. 16:00 6. есть, есть
  8. Kriegsmuede

Escape from Tarkov in a Nutshell

vbcji ging mir anfangs auch so als ich in Tarkov eingestiegen bin, mitten in der Season. Das gute ist, der nächste Wipe wird kommen ^^ Ich hab das damals so gemacht das ich mir halt wirklich erstmal die maps eingeprägt habe, wo finde ich was, wo geht die aktion hab und wo kann man in ruhe looten sterben ist EGAL. Versuche die Quests zu machen, so gut es geht. Wenn der Wipe kommt bist du vorbereiteter und hast ein besseren start und mehr Fun. Gerade am Anfang ist das Tarkov was besonderes. Das Game hat einfach eine sehr große lernkurve am Anfang und es kommt ein unfair vor aber wenn du weisst wo der hase läuft wird das anders.
  9. Фу... меня больше заинтересовала камера на стволе.
  10. MuLLeR029

Клан Apple

В 20:00 Трансляция!
  11. CherryFoxx

Unofficial EFT Discord Community - Verification Thread

CherryFoxx#7958
  12. vinis88

POLSKA WERSJA JĘZYKOWA

Był chyba jakiś problem z fontem? @TheWay - napiszesz jak to aktualnie wygląda?
  13. Today
  14. pearomaniac

Just lost everything

Hes fault.
  15. Бывает такой баг. ПРосто перезайди к торговцу, через главное меню. У меня такой вопрос. Хочу установить тарков на SSD. Для этого надо установить только игру на SSD или лаунчер надо тоже туда перенести?
  16. swats73

New Player fighting hackers galore

Answered by @Maki_Nishikino please bare in mind anti cheat is being developed alongside the game during testing. #locked Swats73
  17. TrunkzJr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

welcome to check out our new point system, 97% automated so the most active players are shown.
  18. BEEEEEEEEES

Новые игроки

Имя персонажа Georgemiller Описание George has a Smaller build, not more then 140 pounds and appears to be in his early 20's. he has a small eyes and a narrow face. Most of his other features are covered with a white bandanna. framed by his shaggy black hair. His clothes looked like they use to be quite nice, but have fallen into a state of disrepair. jittery and paranoid, his eyes always seem to be darting around. He looks as if hes had better days. Его прошлое son of a supervisor of Terra Group, George is oddity. Having been in tarkov for 8 years he knows it well. Originally wanting to become a doctor, George has opted to become a paramedic in his last year of high school. Before the conflict, he and his father had a falling out as George pursued a job as a paramedic, rather then biotech. A rift that has been growing since they first moved to tarkov. Recently, George has fallen in with the gangs roaming tarkov, though he is not entirely trusted as he is a foreign man. He has also forsaken his father, not wanting anything to do with Terra Group, but that does not mean his fathers legacy does not haunt him. Как он попал в Тарков? George is a son of the late Brandon Miller, a supervisor of Terra Group and a causality of the Tarkov conflict. Moving to Tarkov with his father 8 years ago. Пристрастия A natural pack rat, George holds on to anything he thinks he will ever have a use for. Also has a strong urge to eat, readily trading what he can for his next meal. has an affinity for yoyo's and dice. Друзья George Knows of Skier, one of the leaders of the local gangs. Brief encounters, however nothing lasting. Skier does not know George's Heritage. Ранения и битвы George was unaware of the scope of his dad's position until recently. He was on shift when a detachment of 2 USEC operators came to extract him. ambushed on the way out of his apartment complex by BEAR PMC's. The firefight culminated in the death of one of his new companions and the other wounded in the hallway. hearing footsteps coming up the stairs he grabbed the USEC's sling and darted out the fire escape. not before a grenade destroyed the apartment, and grazed him with shrapnel. missing two fingers on his left hand and chunk of his left ear. Стремления George wants to get out of Tarkov. also wanting to not let it be known his fathers position, lest some scavs try to ransom him. Самые значительные достижения персонажа Escaped BEAR ambush, has fallen in with the street gangs of tarkov while managing to not let people know his true identity. Сила 22 Выносливость 29 Меткость 29 Разведчик
  19. swats73

Too many cheaters

Plesse bare in mind anti cheat is being developed alongside the game during testing. #locked Swats73
  20. swats73

Too many hackers ,how to play?

Anti cheat is being developed alongside the game during testing. #locked Swats73
  21. swats73

When this game will have Anti-Cheat?

Anti cheat is being developed alongside the game during testing. #locked Swats73
  22. swats73

Help with the installer and the cheater

Please make a polite post in technical if you would like help, including tech spec of PC. https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/109-technical/ #locked Swats73
  23. John642honor

Баны за использование ЗПО

Мне кажется просто ситуация перестала поддаваться хоть какому-то контролю и чтобы не придавать огласке имеющуюся проблему разрабы тихо ждут 0.12 и сами молятся о скорейшем его выходе.
  24. 4ustin21

Help with the installer and the cheater

Help, I wrote a post asking for help to the developers,! I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD THE LAUNCHER! I do not want to download it via VPN, I do not want to modify any download speed option. I want to give it to download and have the installation file on my PC as it is with any other game. If they do not fix it, I want my money back, I'm sick of being cheated.
  25. Есть предложение к товарищам разрабам / эмиссарам, говорящим тут, что античит работает и т.п. Запилите стрим на пару часиков в прайм-тайм на серваках Москва 1-2 на лабаратории. А мы посмотрим и порадуемся за то, что читеров нет. А? Мы уж поймем тогда, что да, это мы все тут ноющие - криворукие и нам нужно учиться играть, а читеров тут вовсе нет.
  26. Ощущение, что баны и не начинались. Онлайн крепчал Сделайте хоть 1 сервер для нормальных игроков а? Посмотрел, живы ли еще аккаунты тех, на кого скидывали видео пару недель назад. Ну что могу сказать, эти тварищи живее всех живых: А некоторые аккаунты стопками покупают. Видать оч богатые товарищи - у нас ведь баны по железу:
  1. Load more activity
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2