All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I seen from one of my favorite youtubers that Tarkov has started the pre-wipe events recently, so I decided to log on to check it out in the first time since the weight system change/skill reset update. This game is still absolutely and 100% unplayable for me because of the updated weight system. Most of the fun for me was being able to get in alot of PvP fights and carry as much gear out as I could. Now I put 1 TacTec in my bag that has maybe a few mags and nades in it and all of a sudden I'm a fat kid with extreme asthma that can only crawl at a slow walking pace. I have grinded alot of high levels in my years playing Tarkov, and I always thought buying the EOD edition of the game was worth it, however now I can't see myself even installing the game for the foreseeable future as long as the weight system stays the same. For the Devs, thank you for providing me and my crew with a lot of entertainment in the past 2 years, but you guys have ruined all the fun of Tarkov for me and my friends. We will not be playing the new update and will likely not be playing the game at all going forward unless the movement speeds are fixed. If we wanted to walk for hours we would just play DayZ, so that's what we will be doing. Peace
  3. ballcaccha

For my Master's Thesis, I have some quesitons

I can add these apps to this list: 3D Studio Max, V-Ray. And I want to say that I also really enjoy working in SketchUp. But I want to admit that I have problems with writing texts. So I had to use the services of a writing service https://textroyal.com to improve my thesis and correct all stylistic mistakes. I think it is very good that there are such writing services that help students cope with difficulties during their studies. For example, without their help, I would not have been able to finish University and get a diploma.
  4. Doc_empty

Патч 0.12.5.6924

"РЕЙД" эпизод 4 когда?
  5. TheFondler

Spawn killing? Really?

can we let the old thread die please? Customs spawns changed alot since this thread started. Is this still from the time where players could pick their own spawn side of the map and everyone picked boilers? So every spaw in boiler side was clogged? Can't remember. Spawning in late sucks. Since the last wipe i get synchronizing issues alot, not sure why. But sometimes i get stuck on synchronizing like forever and spawn in late. Can't remember getting actually spawn killed though. But it is an issue they are aware off, and my guess would be with the planned customs expansion, the spawns will also change. Factory is a nightmare, interchange not so much, except if you decide to run for the main shopping mall right away then yeah you can get shot from both sides. I guess the spawning in late has several reasons, from crashing cliënts, to the matching system not being perfect. I get it, it sucks, i once spawned into factory yellow machines, laid down looking down glass hallway and a guy spawned with his head right in my corsshair, all i had to do was pull the trigger.....i felt bad, but on the other hand should i have let him turn around and shoot me instead? He did not have interesting gear anyway. If i spawn in late, i always run for cover, wait for a few seconds to see if i hear anything and slowly start peaking towards spawns that would pass by mine to get to the center of the map, to make sure noone is coming up behind me.
  6. WendyMorrisone

For my Master's Thesis, I have some quesitons

Best For 2D Drafting - Autodesk CAD Best For 3D Modeling - SketchUp Best For 2D and 3D Integration - ArchiCAD Best For BIM and Team Working - Revit Best For 3D Architectural Animation - Lumion Best For Architectural Rendering - Corona Render Best For Image Editing - Adobe Photoshop Best For Text and Image Organization and Presentation - InDesign
  7. Hummz21

Wird das noch was?

Jupp, hier ist alles gesagt worden #Closed
  8. Humpenstilzchen

Tarkov is begining to feel like Call Of Duty

I agree, this game is anything but realistic and the video shows it clearly. What´s next? Strafejumps like in Quake 3?
  9. Hummz21

Zusammenfassung: TarkovTV DevBlog #009

Beim Duke war es: "When it's done"
  10. Badhabit666

"Anticheat connection failed" Error

here is how i fixed it, got this error too.
  11. MJelicks

Scavs not spawning in offline mode

Are you ensuring that PvE is turned on? There is a little setting for it, if you don't turn it on they will not spawn at all. I know it seems like a dumb thing to ask, but I figured we should start somewhere
  12. Today
  13. Nestrik

Клан "Arcana"

Идут предвайповые ивенты, а значит вайп нас ждет в течении нескольких дней. Клан "Аркана" продолжает вести набор, готовит своих шерпов и отряды для лёгкого старта
  14. Scillus

Патч 0.12.5.6924

И не найдёте инфу, все, как и вы, получают инфу либо в рейде, либо зайдя к торговцам.
  15. hellfox

Патч 0.12.5.6924

Ребят, где объяснение, что за ивенты предвайповые? 40 минут уже потратил ради этой информации, у Вас совесть есть? Последняя запись в ВК 22 мая. Сделайте Вы наконец эту кнопку кликабельной что-ли? А то надпись что ивенты предвайповые стартовали есть, а информации по ней не найти.
  16. staffsarge

"Anticheat connection failed" Error

Just come across this myself for the first time. They had this issue since way back in 2018. More proof the devs aren't doing much lol.
  17. pauldrice

Spawn killing? Really?

I'll see what I can do about recording my load in. This is ridicules. *EDIT* it was a grenade and headshot.
  18. PlokTheScav

Hackers everywhere

So if I got it right, there is no way of even reporting hacker? Why did I ever buy this... whatever.
  19. gianluzzz

finding friends

TOPIC MOVED TO LFG (Looking for group)
  20. Multiple maps, multiple sets of settings, no luck, no scavs, no raiders, no bosses. Any answers?
  21. Hijeffrey95

Unofficial EFT Discord Community - Verification Thread

Done Couldnt find you on the server, Done
  22. Seifer85

Патч 0.12.5.6924

спасибо! а то начитался что есть самая бичь версия потом она улучшаеться до трансгендерной Европейской, а потом можно только улучшать дальше
  23. MEC_Warrior

Патч 0.12.5.6924

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page Жмешь "улучшить" на нужном паке и все
  24. Seifer85

Патч 0.12.5.6924

Вот что за Ивенты? много новичков! в браузере написали, а путиводитель где? по вашим Ивентам! и Админы обьясните у меня сТандарт клиент! хочу купить предпоследнюю версию, мне чего сначало нужно что то улучшить? а потом улучшать клиент до той версии какой хочу?
  25. XxUnDeFiNeD12Xx

finding friends

well my name is josh i am from san antonio, I just got into this game because i some youtubers playing i. So i bought the game not to long ago, now i am just tryng to find a friend or friends in helping do successful raids. further more here is my discord XxUnDeFiNeD12Xx#9686. My play time is usually random but i will be willing to play more often i say between 12pm-2pm, 5pm-7pm, and 12am-2am. Please message me if willing top help me understand this game and another thing i do not know how coop would even work im sure its by being in the same server but i'll learn that in the future.
  26. Gothik

Mise à jour ? WIPE ! :D

Le forum français n'est pas du tout tenu à jour en fait ? Voilà pour ceux que les events intéresse , ce qui serait ressorti comme Event 1 - Raiders sur toutes les cartes (c'est le cas en ce moment). 2 - Economie de base - Tous les traders sont supprimés sauf Fence qui dispose d'équipements de base. 3 - Restriction des conteneurs bloquant la possibilité d'ajouter des items pendant un raid. 4 - Raiders sur toutes les cartes, prix cassés, tous les objets sont débloqués aux vendeurs et tous les autres événements précédents sont désactivés. Have Fun guys !
  27. sYs

required port numbers to play

General https ports 80, 8080, 443 17000-17100 for game servers [ range might be too big but on average ]
  1. Load more activity
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2