This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. MadNunu

Unofficial EFT Discord Community - Verification Thread

Nunu#3031 please verify
  3. rzgroeneweg

Unofficial EFT Discord Community - Verification Thread

Babevacuum#0320 plz verify thank you
  4. Так вы следите за вот этими значениями в рейде и будет ясно, что конкретно нужно персонажу, вода или еда.
  5. Shacalboltx

Why are late spawns still happening ?

Spawned in labs on the far metal stairway 2 minutes late into the raid. Crouched, opened my inventory to pop a painkiller and boom, dead. The guy was above me on the stairs. Late spawns let this game down. It's straight up lazy from devs that this even still happens. There are thousands of players and they are not needed. Tarkov is all about the first few minutes of the raid and this is just sickening when it happens to you. Please get rid of late spawns.
  6. Спасибо. Попробую что нить съесть.. Пить не помогает, брал с собой и сок и воду..
  7. Так это или энергия кончилась (кушать нужно, голод грубо говоря) или гидрация (пить нужно).
  8. Играю за чвк, тихой мышкой на пузе ползком, через всю карту таможки ночью (ибо страшно и из оружия только пм и топор) и вдруг в глазах темнеет, появляется надпись о ранении, перехожу во вкладку здоровья, там у головы какая-то электрическая молния и пустой квадратик, ползу дальше, появляется мой силуэт и почему-то весь начинает краснеть, через какое-то время-жмур. Ни выстрелов по мне ни гранат небыло сто пудов. Или это битва с кемперством ( я не кемпер, мне просто страшно) или что-то ещё..
  9. Можно подробней, о какой усталости речь?
  10. Today
  11. GhostZ69

please just enable to play PVE mode with friends

Misinformed post # 021982398523945 talking about things they have no idea about. ROFL Millions of dollars? hahaha really? I mean sure, if we are talking about them hosting 10,000 servers for 100 years. But do you have ANY idea what it costs to host say 10 of these Tarkov Servers? Do you? Here is a hint: https://www.gameservers.com/dedicated/ We used the one similar to the E3-1270v5. On that server we ran 4 DayZ servers with about 180 vehicles on each server, 75 players per map almost 24 hours a day. Maps were about 50x bigger than the ones in Tarkov, had WAY more players per server, had more AI per server than Tarkov. ETC ETC ETC. So in order for you to reach your "millions" goal, you would have to rent a lot more servers than Tarkov will ever need for many more years than it will ever be relevant. Besides all of your other Nonsense, Nikita himself already said Offline Co-Op with friends is coming. So, yeah there is that too.
  12. Доброго времени! Вопрос что такое усталость и как ее лечить? Извините если был такой вопрос..
  13. mattywatty2012

please just enable to play PVE mode with friends

As I said, the search function works well, not my fault if you cant find the brain power to use it.
  14. Unnamed_

КЛАН "H2WK"

Заходи в дискорд
  15. Ragmanのminibusタスクでミニバスにマークをしたもののタスク完了画面に反映されず、タスクが完了できません。 再度マークを行おうとしたところ、PLANTの文字が出ずタスク完了が不可能な状態となってしまいました。 どのように対応すればわからない状態です。。 他の方で同じような症状で悩まれてる方はいますでしょうか?
  16. Никак, ждать решения проблемы от разработчика.
  17. Здравствуйте, как решить проблему с лагами в оптике? Комп не плохой, i5-6400, gtx 1060 6gb, 16gb RAM Mangy твою статью в закрепе читал, фпс увеличило, но в прицеле так и осталось 45 фпс...
  18. Отправьте баг-репорт через лончер.
  19. Благодарю за ответ ! Да, действительно ) , ступил. Тогда необходимо бы скинуть разрабам логи, может, чтобы больше не появлялась такая ошибка, мейби чет критическое. (Сильно не пинать, я пока не во всем разобрался)
  20. Ion-Junkie

I need gun rack in HIDEOUT

@tsubasa2834 please refrain from using another in language in english forums. #Locked
  21. Yukari_Akiyama

add female options

Not gonna happen. Don’t see too many females in Wagner Group or Academi. Tarkov is going for realistic, not woke nonsense.
  22. I was playing labs today and I could here what sounded like a suppressed P90 shooting off, I ducked behind some plants under where the mid wall thing is (behind weapons testing) when I popped my head up to take a look over the wall, the only thing showing would have been my altyin head but when I hear a crack from a bullet hitting the wall I spun around and looked to the floor to avoid the shots clearly coming from green zone (catwalk doors) area when instead of taking damage I just died, no impact, no hurt noises no sound of being shot, just slumped over 50 seconds into the raid by a guy shooting seemingly forever with his P90, not the second the game started he started shooting and kept pulsing rounds out about 20 shots every 5 second interval. Again, the only thing he was shooting was P90, not that strong of a gun, I had a TV rig on so I was well protected to the thorax and I died without an impact noise from a guy that was shooting from behind a wall. [how do you know it wasn't anyone else?] Because it was 50 second into the raid, I triple checked my ass and could only have been shot by the person shooting as I had cover from 3 directions and could have only really been shot from the side or over the wall. [Maybe it wasn't a P90 but an FAL] If that was an FAL then it was a damn quiet FAL. [How do you know it wasn't desync or lag?] Again, I defer to it being 50 seconds into the raid, we all just got our barings I was shot in an odd spot people wouldn't think to check, especially from catwalk doors. He also had a seemingly english name. (LEDX-ovo) [Why make this?] Because if you or someone you know have died to some mysterious poo from this guy I'd like to know also I'd like to add to whatever CBL that may exist.
  23. Niewiarygodny

Karma System

@Sir_Mossy well about Raiders i didnt explain enough. They mentioned that more like "if you kill PMC in those spots, you won't survive raiders which will appear to kill you" And all thsoe things were more like as "ideas" since they didnt decide yet what they will do :).
  24. Sir_Mossy

Karma System

A lot of those punishments dont seem too bad given the way the player base is and how the intended final goal of the game is. I'm sure every streamer and their mother would love having raiders after them or a bounty that makes them more likely to get into combat. As for the trader/flea market restrictions, it all depends how the end setup of traders will be. If it ends up that their stock is nerfed considerably to promote a scavenge-type of gameplay, trader restrictions might not hurt so bad.
  25. Spectator6

Baptism by Fire: A look at the community

Yet another cogent reply, Hamm, thank you.
  1. Load more activity
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2