Greetings. I'm a returning player, i was playing somewhat 6 months ago and decided to return.
Here is my honest feedback and review with it's bugs and etc.
my PC Specs for the info
CPU : i7 5820k
ram : 16gb
video : GTX 1060 OC+
1. I love the game generally with it's concept, idea, game play and etc.
2. I can see cheater problem has been fixed mostly and i see servers free from cheaters. After returning i've been playing for several days now and so far met only 1 cheater. How i know he was cheating? god mode, i shot 15 pistol bullets and i know they hit him, than found a shotgun, he was standing in front of me, hit him 3 shotgun bullets torso/head and he is still alive? oh well there will always be 1 or 2 cheats in every game, not a big deal. But why do i have a feeling that people still use wall hack.
3. Extreme ping issue, or delay, even though it says rtt 60-80, ping is still there, and it is highly noticable, example whenever i\m moving items from inventory space to space, or pocket to gear, doesn't really matter where it gets stuck, this i'm left with bugged inventory or item. Or maybe this is generally a bug. Second noticable ping issue is that this happened several times, with a scope me and an enemy met eye to eye, I was pre-aiming, and aimed directly at his head, so what happened here is that i died, while he didn't. Here is what happened when i fired the gun and yes i heard my gunshot, my shot was first and his was second like 0.5-1 sec differance, and thing is i died and he didn't, so this is clearly an issue. also noticed delays while opening crates and boxes and etc. that delay is either 0.5 sec or 1.5 sec. doesn't matter on which server am i. all the same. Even on turkish server with rtt 30-50 i still have this issue. My net connection is 50mbps.
4. stutering/spikes bug is still there from the beginning of time. this is really annoying when facing enemies. Well yeah it gives me information where enemies are, but it is very annoying 1-3 sec delays because of that.
5. C'mon developing is toooooooooo slow, still 0.10? for 6 months? I'm Teaching game development at uni, and it clearly doesn't take so much time to develop. if i had same finance as you have i would have completed this game long time ago.
6. Spawn points are terrible, enemies spawn very close to each other. an enemy in customs spawned literally in front of me and killed me instantly, i spawned opened a crate and he spawned in front of me and killed me :D
7. when are super scavs fixed? liek scav hitting me with a shotgun from 1km insta death. some scavs are stupid, some of them are overpowered. Example when scav on 1 side of the bridge is killing me on the other side with a shotgun in customs.
overall rating (judging from current situation, not future patches and etc) :
Gameplay : 10/10
Stability : 5/10
Security : 7/10
development : 2/10
price : 3/10
So in a way i regret spending my money on this game, because development is really slow, and that 50$ i spent is 7/10 of my salary. was gathering for 3 months to buy this game, was really excited. I wanted a refund, but no refund was issued, so guess i'm stuck with this game. might as well play sometimes.