I just upgraded my GPU from an amd r9 280x to a gtx 1080ti and recieved a massive performance on every game except this one.
The average FPS that i recieved was as expected but the game microstutters once every 5 to 20 seconds at all times, even in the menu.
Here are the things that i've tried that didn't work:
- Lowering the settings, don't work and doesn't even enhance my performance on the game.
- Reinstalled the game and moved in into a different hard drive, i've done this twice and it didn't help.
- Turn off Vsync on Nvidia settings
- Turn off all Nvidia settings
- Turn Off/On VSync in the ingame settings
- Turn off shadowplay
- Run the game as high priority software
- Stopped overclocking my GPU
- Changed the resulotion to 1080p
- Run a memory cleaner software
- Run with borderless mode and windowed mode
GPU is at 80 to 97% and CPU isn't going over 60's, nether the GPU or CPU are throttling aswell.
The game doesn't eat up more then 40% RAM so that is out of the question.
CPU. Intel Core i7-3770 max OC (4.1 GHZ/4,3 GHZ) with nocturna cooler
(CPU doesn't go above 81 degrees)
GPU. MSI GTX 1080TI gaming
Display. 27”, 1440p, TN with GSYNC.
HDD/SSD. 200GB SSD / 3TB HDD.
RAM. 16GB DDR3 (probably 1600 MHZ)