Sign in to follow this  
Darthmorpheus

One Click Basic Kit

Darthmorpheus

So from what l'v seen so far in the first week of playing this game is the dev's are your normal Russian dev team , l'm a War Thunder gamer and this dev team fits that mould . They ban youtube accounts that point out the bad side within there game , and so far the game just seems to be about punishing its player base with a sim like health system with the need for a doctor on every map , hackers and broken super shooting  AI.                                                                                                                               Ok now thats  said and done, would be nice to see a basic one click kit sold at most of the traders ,a helmet, vest ,rig and a back pack with a sks and a spare 20 rounds, at tier 1 tader level. The higher your trader level the better kit you can get. Tier 1 trader level basic kit, tier 2 medium level kit ect.  l really just want to jump into a match and have some fun not spend 15mins before every match finding kit to outfit my pmc  character. l'm not going to start on having to wait around 3mins in a q just to have some fun, just spawn me in with super shooting AI.

• Sad 2

BrettB

While this is a kinda good idea, it might not be the game for you. I am not trying to sound like I am putting you down cause I am not, but you might be missing the detail in the game while looking for something that you are used to.

Your idea might work if you had a sliding 'budget' where you can set what you are willing to spend. But, It feels very counter-strike to me

• Thanks 1

Darthmorpheus
1 hour ago, BrettB said:

While this is a kinda good idea, it might not be the game for you. I am not trying to sound like I am putting you down cause I am not, but you might be missing the detail in the game while looking for something that you are used to.

Your idea might work if you had a sliding 'budget' where you can set what you are willing to spend. But, It feels very counter-strike to me

l love the detail the dev's have gone to with the kit, but there's no room to keep more then two full outfits/kits at a time. Plus sometimes l'm with friends and l just wish l could click once ,get a simple kit and jump into a match and have some fun. A one click kit after a death in a match , click and off we go again . Waiting for my mates to outfit them self's, or them waiting on me is a pain in the @** .

And stuff that scav timer to, 10mins wait to just run around in a game, 3 to 5mins is more then plenty, sell my stuff and off we go again. l'm just here to run around blowing $*** up :) or most of the time to just die alot ;).

Still the game is alot of fun.

Edited by Darthmorpheus
spelling

ShiroTenshi

There will be a 'loadout manager' where you can make your own custom loadouts and buy everything at once. We saw a video teaser of this working for weapon builds, but still unsure if it will also include gear.

• Thanks 1

Darthmorpheus
2 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

There will be a 'loadout manager' where you can make your own custom loadouts and buy everything at once. We saw a video teaser of this working for weapon builds, but still unsure if it will also include gear.

l hope its a one stop shop button for a quick load out, click and off we go a hunting :) .