Techma

Anyone play on a laptop?

Techma

Anyone play on a gaming laptop or otherwise?

How's the game run for you?

aardvarck
1 час назад, Techma сказал:

Playing on Lenovo Y700 (i7-6700hq + gtx 960m) 

now using 1280x720, to achieve appropriate fps (~50) on most maps, lowest settings :). factory can be run quite smoothly on 1080p

however sometimes fps drops to ~30 without any reason (shoreline inside resort, intercharge, laboratory)

p.s. 720p on forest areas is a nightmare :)

Edited by aardvarck

Techma
5 minutes ago, aardvarck said:

Playing on Lenovo Y700 (i7-6700hq + gtx 960m) 

now using 1280x720, to achieve appropriate fps (~50) on most maps, lowest settings :). factory can be run quite smoothly on 1080p

however sometimes fps drops to ~30 without any reason (shoreline inside resort, intercharge, laboratory)

p.s. 720p on forest areas is a nightmare :)

Wow, that's actually a lot better than I was expecting.

Traveling a lot, so I need something portable. 

Snork_Svk
2 hours ago, Techma said:

Using my few years old MSI GE70 2PE with added 8GB ram and SSD - SSD is key for good spawn time.

Intel i7 4710HQ, GeForce GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5

Don't have much problems to achieve mostly around 45 FPS, using 1440x900p not fullHD, little tuned graphics settings in Nvidia control panel, still looking forward to U2018 if will be improvements in this case.

Edited by Snork_Svk

Techma
1 hour ago, Snork_Svk said:

Using my few years old MSI GE70 2PE with added 8GB ram and SSD - SSD is key for good spawn time.

Intel i7 4710HQ, GeForce GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5

Don't have much problems to achieve mostly around 45 FPS, using 1440x900p not fullHD, little tuned graphics settings in Nvidia control panel, still looking forward to U2018 if will be improvements in this case.

That's basically what I've got, so I'm glad it works.

Arzzet

MSI GE72VR ( or something like that ) can’t remember the exact nomenclature and I’m not home.

intel I7-6700 16RAM GTX1070

runs pretty well. I play in high or ultra and average fps 45-90 depending on map. Factory 110-120 fps. I noticed that lower graphic options only gives me 5fps more at most or no difference so I play with high settings most. 

Sometimes I got stutters but is not common, or barely important when happens. Anyway I guess is not related to my specs.

SmugDoodleBug

I use a Asus ROG GL502VS-WS71.

8gigs ram, 1070 gpu, 7th gen core i7 

It runs pretty smooth at maxed settings in 1080p, but like all competetive games, you'd likely want to drop you settings (at least a little) for better performance. I will say the screen size sucks though...wish I'd got another 19" display laptop...

Edited by UglyPony

cz_invazion

This is the same laptop I have. And with that text you solved my greatest question. If you can and would reply was there anything special you had to do to make it run on the y700 or can I just buy and go?

Kenshi_San

Any idea how itll run on a laptop with an i5-8300h, gtx 1050ti and 8gbs of ram?

darkmoonzzz

I have the asus tuf gaming laptop seemed to run alittle choppy turned to low setting ran alittle more on the smooth side. Any advice???

TryToSurvive
В 22.06.2019 в 03:18, Arzzet сказал:

MSI GE72VR ( or something like that ) can’t remember the exact nomenclature and I’m not home.

intel I7-6700 16RAM GTX1070

runs pretty well. I play in high or ultra and average fps 45-90 depending on map. Factory 110-120 fps. I noticed that lower graphic options only gives me 5fps more at most or no difference so I play with high settings most. 

Sometimes I got stutters but is not common, or barely important when happens. Anyway I guess is not related to my specs.

I have asus rog strix gl502vs with the same specs but all low settings and I've got around 40-60 fps on factory and 25-45 fps on customs. What I do wrong?

Arzzet
On 3/31/2020 at 5:42 AM, TryToSurvive said:

I have asus rog strix gl502vs with the same specs but all low settings and I've got around 40-60 fps on factory and 25-45 fps on customs. What I do wrong?

Jesus that's low.. I can't tell as I don't have a lot of knowledge about... It always runned "nice" for me, all I did is try what I saw in "improve your fps" kind of youtube videos to refine it... but it wasn't running that bad from the start...

Raptor_ouss

I have an ASUS rog G752vy with I7 - 6th gen, GTX 980M 4 gb (VRAM) and 24 gb in RAM, I have the game on SSD, well it runs pretty good on LOW-MED settings and fps around 4x to 7x ... I do not recommend playing it on high or ultra settings, I mean for people seeking "stable" & "good performance" of the game.

Kimuri

I have an MSI laptop that runs tarkov on highest easy. 

I get 120 fps steady in factory.

My stats are i7 10750h, rtx 2060, 16 gigs of ram and a 1 tb ssd. 

Runs perfect. I do get light stutters her and der but even if you had a high end gaming pc with the latest hardware you'd still get it. It's very minor. 

devinemag
On 10/9/2020 at 4:38 AM, Kimuri said:

Runs perfect. I do get light stutters her and der but even if you had a high end gaming pc with the latest hardware you'd still get it. It's very minor. 

Can you tell me if screen size is a huge issue?  I normally play at home on 27 inch, would playing on 15 inch do it justice?  

gkcx2002

I have a 5 year old Alienware laptop. Max spec at the time. i7-6820 2.70 ghz SSD-  16gb ram gtx 980m 8gb gddr5.

The 4k screen went a year ago so I'm running an external keyboard and monitor at 1080 and Tarkov runs surpassingly well. I get 60fps on Customs with most of the graphic settings turned up. There are people with monster rigs with the latest gear and they aren't getting much over a 100fps. I'm ready for a new rig and want to get a max spec tower but the gains in the system wont equal the money I have to put out. 

Edited by gkcx2002

MG89

Lenovo Legion 5i : i5-10300h, GTX 1650 Ti, 8Gb DDR4 2933.

Running smooth on ultra at 1080p. Zero fps drop whatsoever.

The fans aren't even on full blast. Really happy so far!

Marlon2106
22 hours ago, MG89 said:

Lenovo Legion 5i : i5-10300h, GTX 1650 Ti, 8Gb DDR4 2933.

Running smooth on ultra at 1080p. Zero fps drop whatsoever.

The fans aren't even on full blast. Really happy so far!

Hi, can you tell me how many ° C the CPU and GPU get?

On 10/9/2020 at 6:38 AM, Kimuri said:

Kimuri
9 hours ago, Marlon2106 said:

If I think about it I’ll tell you tonight. I always use a cooler pad, so it doesnt get warm at all.

Romans909

Acer Nitro 5
i5 7300hq
32gb DDR4 - upgraded
SSD 1tb - Upgraded
GTX 1050 - MSI afterburner - Core clock 240 / MEM 500 - stable
THERMALTAKE Massive V20 Laptop Cooler

I'm getting between 50-75fps ,1080p , texture high,

Vsync off
texture high
shadow med
LOD 4