Sign in to follow this  
Darkskreed

The Kiba store glass on Interchange

Darkskreed

Hello everyone,

today I was in the Kiba store and a scav killed me with a pistol through the glass. I had T3 Armor and he killed me with two shots in the chest. Can someone explain to me how this happened maybe? I mean even if there would be no glass between the scav and me I should'nt get killed with 2 pistol shots to the thorax or am I wrong? I Had an AK74 with BT rounds and shot at the scav , but it seemed like my bullets from the inside of the store would'nt go through the glass, while the scavs pistol rounds went through and killed me. That happens to me every time i'm in the store. I even got killed by a TOZ one time. And the only time I managed to shoot through the glass from the inside of the store was with a VSS with SP-6 ammo and with the Killa LMG with Ivolnic ammo or however it's called. Can someone maybe explain to me how the glass works and if it matters if I'm in the store or outside the store if I want to shoot through it?

SCvTyson

U cant shoot from inside but u can shoot from outside...

Pretty strange bullet proof glass...

sYs

You have a chance to penetrate it with right ammunition. From inside and outside. 

D_are_l

It depends on angel where you shoot from.

You can shoot through if you stand 90° to the Glas but anything else is a high ricoce Chance and dont pen the glas