AshenElder

New Player looking for people to play with

AshenElder

I just picked up the game a few days ago as I'm just getting back into PC gaming after years of console gaming. I've been hearing about the game for a long time and knew it was a must play. I've jumped into a couple of raids as a scav and even gotten a few kills but never been able to extract since I've got no clue where the extractions are.

I'm on the East Coast. Mostly play on the weekends and the evening hours after work. My in game name is AshenElder

WillMoakess

Hey man, Hope you are well. 

Id be down to group up with you if youre down.

Do you have Discord? 

AshenElder

Not yet but I suppose I need to get it lol. It seems that's the main way of communication for PC gaming. I'll download it now. How do I add you on there?

Jackthelycan

I just got the game myself, It might be cheeky to ask but if you're willing to hang around with someone -super- new to the game, I've got discord, skype, all that lot' so I can talk and I like to think I'm a friendly chap to be around :)

WillMoakess
23 hours ago, AshenElder said:

Not yet but I suppose I need to get it lol. It seems that's the main way of communication for PC gaming. I'll download it now. How do I add you on there?

Open your Discord up, if youre on PC click the top left blue discord logo which will take you to your home and then go to the Friends tab, then once you're there you should be able to see the option to add a friend highlighted in green along the top, select that and paste: Gatteka#1615 

Panda818

you can add me also. im down to play. xSYCHOx#4207