dapps

SCAVS ridiculous OP but stupid AF

dapps
Posted (edited)

For the love of god, why do the scavs:

• Still see through everything.
  • Get BS impossible laser accuracy
  • They magically have no recoil.
  • They absorb 7.62 BS rounds like a it's a compliment.
  • But yet their 7.62 PS double taps gen5.
  • they spawn 5m from players and immediately laser onto you... through trees/bush etc

These are problems that were dealt with over a year ago.

Edited by TheColdVein
No profanity

Vodor

Yeah I get a scav like that, maybe once every 4-5 games.

adds a nice touch to keep me on my toes.

this experience is excluding factory where it’s pretty difficult not to shoot someone on the first bullet.

AdhesiveTeflon

Scavs won't see through bushes anymore unless you have body parts poking around the bush - and it's real easy to not realize your elbow is sticking out of the bush just enough that a scav will lock onto you.

What pisses me off is the scav boss in customs taking more than a single 5.45 7N ammo to the face.

Awpii

Yeah, I noticed the Scavs became op like a week or two ago, before that they were pretty decent. I think one of the last patches magically broke them.

54 minutes ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

Scavs won't see through bushes anymore unless you have body parts poking around the bush 

I disagree, they've gone as far as to shooting me THROUGH a tree when I was prone.

• Upvote 1

AdhesiveTeflon
1 hour ago, Awpii said:

I disagree, they've gone as far as to shooting me THROUGH a tree when I was prone.

I should have been more specific.  It has to be a bush big enough to cover your entire body and you cannot be spotted.  If a scav has spotted you then they've locked onto you until you're behind hard cover or out of range.  A bush or tree will not stop them from shooting you at that point, no matter how many bushes or trees you try to run behind.  AFAIK, there isn't many trees in the game that is wide enough to cover your entire body either.  Normally your shoulders/arms/hands/legs/feet are poking out the side.

TheColdVein

#Locked. Reason: Because they, (AI) and everything else in the game, are under development. If you are having issues, then please report them. The logs and video are what is vital. Also, please read the rules regarding your posts and about profanity. It's not accepted, not even abbreviated. 

• Sad 2