Sign in to follow this  
Awpii

Cheater?

Awpii

So I was with my PMC in Interchange, I literally had just spawned, didn't move, didn't make a sound. I hear gunshots, somewhat distant but not far enough for me to be confident to make any noise, I crouched and I moved as slowly as possible (which basically makes no noise), I found a dark place and stayed prone. After 2 or somewhat minutes I hear sprinting near me but I see no one (Keep in mind I was in the parking garage right under the stores and right next to a barricade and boxes, there was no way I could be seen). After a minute and out of the blue I take a full auto burst to the head, no one was in front of me and that was the only place I could've been shot from.

What just happened? was it a cheater? How do I report this?

Edit: I've had similar experiences a few times in which I take super accurate full auto bursts to the head from places I don't even see and I just fear going out on my PMC now, I lost all my stuff to these kind of situations and it just doesn't make sense.

Edited by Awpii

Chaos_Theorist

Ya...Cheats are getting out of hand again.   Keep switching servers, but at least one out of every 5 lab raids has a PMC that will actively seek you out and kill you.  Doesn't matter how sneaky or careful you are about audio queues.  They will B-Line RIGHT to you and wait you out if they can't nade you.  Kinda sad that they don't even have to be shy about it anymore.

InevitableChees

lol nice thread revive