King427

Server Disconnect 2019

King427

Every time i go into a raid im either immediately black screened with server connection lost or im able to play for 3 mins. Then get disconnected anyway have had this issue for the last 2 weeks and nothing has fixed it. What ive tried- Internet, On every other program and game i have no issue and im playing at my best local speed so i know its not that. Firewall, I have tried playing with literally no protection but the same occurs no matter what i have also tried deleting and downloading the entire game and launcher numerous time to no prevail.... I would really like any advice or people with the same problem to let me know thanks a bunch you guys 

Kremson

Try using one server at a time until you find one that is stable for you an not disconnecting . I had to do this as I was having that issue to every 5 to 10 minutes in a raid I was getting connection lost . It isnt us the players fault nor something we really have any control over on our ends its just the crappy servers that BSG decides to pay for . But I had to stop using the closest server to me an use the 3rd one to get it to stop which sucks considering I live really damn close to the 1st one but I rather sacrifice some latency for not losing connection. Also when you narrow down the servers that do DC you send in a report with the name of those thats what I was told to do idk what they do about it I guess rent different ones in those areas who knows . 

COLMAC

Same, random times just drops you....

now at launcher I been getting a new error?

startup..PNG

EFTBlacksnake
Am 25.6.2019 um 01:12 schrieb King427:

Every time i go into a raid im either immediately black screened with server connection lost or im able to play for 3 mins. Then get disconnected anyway have had this issue for the last 2 weeks and nothing has fixed it. What ive tried- Internet, On every other program and game i have no issue and im playing at my best local speed so i know its not that. Firewall, I have tried playing with literally no protection but the same occurs no matter what i have also tried deleting and downloading the entire game and launcher numerous time to no prevail.... I would really like any advice or people with the same problem to let me know thanks a bunch you guys 

Same issue here no fix

Eddiebravo

i have this issue now after patch 

InstinctTTV

Same issue here. its not playable.. the following is the text i send the Support so u understand my issue too:

I received the message "anticheat connection lost" or „server connection lost“ both massages with the same following issue (screenshot 1). which threw me directly into the main menu. There I was allowed to press reconnect.(screenshot2) After the reconnect I end up back in the game. I hear footsteps and shots and everything seems normal, with the exception that my hands point straight in front of me. (screenshot3). I can pull out my knife or pull out my gun (without animation). As soon as i try to aim with my gun the game crashes with an error. I lose all my gear. sometimes it happens 5 times in a row. Sometimes I can play 10 rounds without it happening. Also sometimes i can reconnect and play without that weird Handsanimation bug. But in this case i get disconnect again after short time. i realy like the game, but its not playable like this

2019-11-13 (3).png

2019-11-13 (6).png

2019-11-13 (8).png

2019-11-13 (15).png

zdravko010688

i actually have this problem al the way to the 0.11 till now 

i was hoping that they will cover it but issue still  persists in 0.12 its ducking poo seriously 

but i found some similarities i always have Server connection lost when im near players no meter what gear they have  and its probably connected to desync  because Im able to connect again to the server if the player near me doesnt find and kill me and even i had one situation where i start a fight and the player is in the next room but he is waiting me i loose connection recconect  and kill him cause he is still waiting me to make a move but most of the time I die