Samael_O66

Fix nighttime Scavs on Factory with daytime vision and wallhack/aimbot

Samael_O66

Hi,

I reported this 5 times since September 2018. There was a time before that when everything was working fine.
Today was the last time I reported this and I was advised to write a forum topic as a suggestion.

For example Factory at night time:
As soon as you are spotted and engaged by a single AI scav every other scav on the map knows exactly where you are and can see you through walls.
They are also trying to shoot you through walls. Sometimes successfully.
Before you are spotted everything is working fine. You can sneak past them in total darkness of the factory map as long as you are more than 10m away from them. But when one sees and engages you, you are tagged and cursed like in offline mode.
Every single scavs knows your location at all time and rushes your position.
They shoot you over a distance of 50m in pitch black darkness without flashlights and with deadly accuracy. This does not only apply to nighttime. In daytime too. And other maps like interchange.

Answers of support:

19. September 2018:
The information you provided was accepted for processing.

13. November 2018:
In connection with the release of the patch/hotfix, we will need new information so please, close this request and test for the issue.
If the problem is still happening after the patch/hotfix, then create a new request.

14. April 2019:
The information you provided was accepted for processing.

27. April 2019:
This is a known issue that is currently being worked on. Thank you for additional information!

28. June 2019:
At the moment, the scavs are at the stage of balancing and development. The current version of scavs: accuracy in shooting, sight, behavior in the game is not final. If you have a feedback or suggestion for the further development of scavs in the game, you can leave it in the profile topic on the forum.

Example Vid from today (watch it till the end,  just 3 minutes):

• Upvote 1

pearomaniac

Giving attention to this as i dont want it to be pushed under the rug again.

It is enough that we need to cope with cheaters with wall hacks and similar poo, scavs dont need to be like that.

*lol, i didnt wrote "poo", forum censored the word "sheet"" :D good job forum :)*

Edited by pearomaniac
  • Thanks 1

Kremson

This is something that will prolly not be fixed even before they gave the scavs an upgrade to not be so dumb like other game's AI they was aimbotting pen point accuracy on night raids in factory . But it isnt just factory night raids its all maps its like for the AI its always daylight to them hence one of the reasons players complain that scavs are broken . Also ever notice that on customs anytime you get within 50 to 60 meters from the gas station whether its scav boss or scav army they know you are there day or night even when you havent visibly exposed your pmc in line of sight . Same thing with dorms scav boss knows you are there even though they never physically see your pmc or hear you they automatically agro an locked onto you until you manage to escape or kill them /be killed by them. 

Its like from the last english podcast Nikita said off the suggestion from pestily I think about scavs always going for legs that he was gonna fix that an they even sent us a hot fix stating it was for that but yet all it did was make it worse . I got to the point I never believe anything that is posted as fixed until I test it myself . For example how 11.7 an all all patches leading up til 0.12 would be optimization etc lol yeah its been laughable cause before 11.7 the game ran smooth as can be for me to where I might maybe get a stutter or two out of an entire raid if any and now all it does is stutter like it did before 0.10 even the batch file trick doesnt stop it . 

But as what you was told to post about this particular issue on the forums kind of raises some flags in my opinion . Like why would a dev say to post about this in the forum if you have any further issues ??? I mean absolutely none of us on here are going to know why the AI acts the way it does and us giving suggestions always falls on deaf ears here . The only players that the devs ever listen to is streamers an the cry babies on reddit that have helped turn this game from a hardcore survival game into a arcade game . 

Personally after 0.12 gets here I think they need to solely focus on the core mechanics of the game an stop worrying about any content especially guns an mods an anything else that interferes with the stability of development to making the game solid an stable. 

ShadowWolf20

I agree that this should get looked at, if the scav's are going to act this way at least give them stuff like night vision or nvg scopes on their guns, like there is no reason that they should be shooting across the map with precision aim through pitch black, at this point night time scav's are 10X harder and scarier than the raiders on labs and they dont even have good weapons but seem to dominate the **** out of you.

Thank god im not the only one having a problem with this, its very discouraging to be shot by a scav on woods back at the scav house when im at the marked circle in pitch black... The NVG's are more expensive than most people in tarkov lands entire loadout so it sucks to die to something a ridiculous as that.

As for the tagged and cursed thing, that needs to get fixed, that is a fun game to play outside of tarkov when you have nothing to lose, but when you have real gear to lose that is just ridiculous to have that in the online portion of the game.

• Upvote 1

Samael_O66
vor einer Stunde schrieb ShadowWolf20:

I agree that this should get looked at, if the scav's are going to act this way at least give them stuff like night vision or nvg scopes on their guns, like there is no reason that they should be shooting across the map with precision aim through pitch black, at this point night time scav's are 10X harder and scarier than the raiders on labs and they dont even have good weapons but seem to dominate the **** out of you.

Thank god im not the only one having a problem with this, its very discouraging to be shot by a scav on woods back at the scav house when im at the marked circle in pitch black... The NVG's are more expensive than most people in tarkov lands entire loadout so it sucks to die to something a ridiculous as that.

As for the tagged and cursed thing, that needs to get fixed, that is a fun game to play outside of tarkov when you have nothing to lose, but when you have real gear to lose that is just ridiculous to have that in the online portion of the game.

Absolutely correct.
This whole telepathic communication between the Scavs (this includes Scavs that spawn in later) has to go (tagged and cursed).
As well as the ESP(Extra Sensory Perception) with AI Scavs.
It doesn't feal right or real. It feels wrong and artificial. This breaks the whole immersion. It is frustrating.
Frustration kills motivation to play the game, especially with newer players who doesn't know what the **** is going on, when they die over and over.
No motivation leads to less player avtivity and this will let the game die.

Edited by Samael_O66

DracoForKing

Partially agree. 

Night vision at long distance should be fixed for AI scavs for sure.  (As well as long distance shots accurracy with shotguns that brake your both legs in 1 shot... but that's not the point here)

But if you don't move from your spot and keep shooting at the same place, maybe it's acceptable that AI spread bullets in this direction (with low accuracy).

Putting the AI scavs completely in the dark would be killing half of the difficulty and making the game feels empty. Especcialy if you raid factory in a team of 4..

Dusty747

its ridiculous. on maps at longer ranges where there is thick brush or fog where it is literally impossible to see their outline at all through even a high powered scope, and they are locked on and firing no matter what. woods is a joke, and if you hit reshalas aimbots at night you are going to get wrecked through cover  

• Upvote 1