Sign in to follow this  
Knix1808

Is there a way to report Cheaters?

Knix1808

Didn't really care in the past. People would be fishy but theres no way to 100% proof it anyway. Cheats are always going to be a thing but they should be a rare occasion.

Just now had this guy in my Factory Raid. I've heard him shoot almost all the way across the map and i was looking through a small gap in his general direction. I see him turn a courner before he puts 6 bulletholes full auto in a split second across the map into my visor and kills me. Again, i didn't really care, had nothing expensive on me cuz i just tried to finish the 12ga Suppressed shotgun PMC kills task. After Raid lobby however it showed me his name. What a guy lemme tell you. 'DontCryNiBBa'. apparently a level 14 godgamer with the right attitude. I tried to add him to maybe ask him what's going on in his small brain but he just accepted my request, wrote a short message and deleted me again. Lets just say hes a intelligent one.1397064642_2019-07-0111-24(1).thumb.png.45ab2ccca2ff641fc91051a94e207dcb.png

Edited by Knix1808
  • Like 1

DirtyDino

Cheating is a serious problem in this game right now. I’ve been killed by numours cheaters that I’ve chatted with and they all say they have been cheating since the start some have been banned as many as 6 times. They say they cheat because they can see how many other people cheat by watching them speed hack or watch through walls and such and think it levels the playing field for them. I do believe BSG is doing things they can to prevent it but unfortunately there are far to many cheaters at this point in the game. I’ve know lots of players are abandoning this game because of the frustration that comes with losing everything you worked for to cheaters. I’m very frustrated myself and what makes it worse is this game would be 100x better without the cheaters. This isn’t call of duty where you get to respawn, spend hours grinding for a good gear set and get the weapon you love set up how you want and boooom! Some a hole with cheats sees you have an rsass before you even finish spawning and get 1 tapped from 2 miles away cuz he thinks it’s funny. Glad the cheater is having fun but now that player is discouraged from bringing in gear and looses interest In playing for nothing. Some people say they don’t have issues and if that’s true they are lucky. I love labs and love how hard the scavs are but when a cheater gets in there and wipes the whole map and doesn’t even take ur gear just wants the ledx... I’ve sat on discord with many cheaters that have killed me and unfortunately it’s far worse than I would have expected. They see you spawn in with that items case and hunt you for it they see you spawn with a gun they like and ur done without a chance... idk what to do about it but it’s making this amazing product the devs have made and ruined it for countless legit players. Sad thing is the players that get banned are the ones so sick and tired of the cheaters the guy into cheats themselves and boom get caught but the professional cheaters keep going and change their ip and change whatever they do and get back in. I’m holding out hope the devs have an ace in their sleeve to cub this issue.

swats73
On 7/1/2019 at 10:29 AM, Knix1808 said:

Didn't really care in the past. People would be fishy but theres no way to 100% proof it anyway. Cheats are always going to be a thing but they should be a rare occasion.

Just now had this guy in my Factory Raid. I've heard him shoot almost all the way across the map and i was looking through a small gap in his general direction. I see him turn a courner before he puts 6 bulletholes full auto in a split second across the map into my visor and kills me. Again, i didn't really care, had nothing expensive on me cuz i just tried to finish the 12ga Suppressed shotgun PMC kills task. After Raid lobby however it showed me his name. What a guy lemme tell you. 'DontCryNiBBa'. apparently a level 14 godgamer with the right attitude. I tried to add him to maybe ask him what's going on in his small brain but he just accepted my request, wrote a short message and deleted me again. Lets just say hes a intelligent one.1397064642_2019-07-0111-24(1).thumb.png.45ab2ccca2ff641fc91051a94e207dcb.png

Please submit your video evidence in the topic below of suspected cheat. 

#locked answered 

Swats73