BoCyan

Upgrading Edition

BoCyan

Hello, so my question is, if i upgrade my acc from standard (which was gifted to me from a giveaway and i redeemed the code. Been loving this game and wanna upgrade to give money to the developers) to EOD, will the upgrade wipe my stash and lvls? How do i go about upgrading? 

Snork_Svk
25 minutes ago, BoCyan said:

Hello, so my question is, if i upgrade my acc from standard (which was gifted to me from a giveaway and i redeemed the code. Been loving this game and wanna upgrade to give money to the developers) to EOD, will the upgrade wipe my stash and lvls? How do i go about upgrading? 

Before (0.10 patch) was needed manually reset your account after upgrade to get (bigger stash, and gear from higher edition)

Now is not needed, your stash size will be resized automatically and Gear from upgraded package will be sent you via messages (as insurance) from sender SYSTEM....

but rarely can happend that your stash will not be resized or you dont obtain gear, so you can wait without reseting your accound and use your current gear anyway, because soon will be wipe and all users will have reseted acounts so your changes will be done anyway

If you have more questions, just ask.

Edited by Snork_Svk

BoCyan
49 minutes ago, Snork_Svk said:

Before (0.10 patch) was needed manually reset your account after upgrade to get (bigger stash, and gear from higher edition)

Now is not needed, your stash size will be resized automatically and Gear from upgraded package will be sent you via messages (as insurance) from sender SYSTEM....

but rarely can happend that your stash will not be resized or you dont obtain gear, so you can wait without reseting your accound and use your current gear anyway, because soon will be wipe and all users will have reseted acounts so your changes will be done anyway

If you have more questions, just ask.

Thank you!!!!