Sign in to follow this  
ymggyyx

Please make the player profile visible

ymggyyx

We know u guys will not give a report button/killcam, but at least let us know the people that killed us is possibly hacking or not. 

Done with this game until something that WE PLAYERS can do towards hackers comes out(profile/report button/killcam).

You guys are fighting hackers secretly but WE CAN ALSO contribute if there is a chance. Instead of waiting for the hackers to get banned till forever. (Ran into at least 2 hackers above lvl 40 which probably means your method is not quick enough)

TheWay

@ymggyyx

Hello sir,

thank you for your feedback, we are constantly updating our Anti-Cheat system and we are punishing all the unfair players.

We also created a thread where you can submit videos of suspected cheaters, you can find it in the link below:

We are also planning to add a report functionality in the future, but for now we do not have any details about it.

Please do not worry, all cheaters will be banned, thank you for your support!

ymggyyx

Thank you. I turned off my nvdia record so don't have the video. Just got the name Poize and he is lvl 48 for now. GG I will go wait for next version.