H4ilToTheKing

When Will Anti-Cheat Be A Priority?

H4ilToTheKing

No exaggeration, 10 lab runs, 10 cheaters blatantly wall hacking.  Yes, I saved the videos on them.  

This is just so stupid, name one reason people should not cheat when your anti-cheat cannot catch them and it RUINS our game play???

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Tr4wnet
18 minutes ago, H4ilToTheKing said:

No exaggeration, 10 lab runs, 10 cheaters blatantly wall hacking.  Yes, I saved the videos on them.  

This is just so stupid, name one reason people should not cheat when your anti-cheat cannot catch them and it RUINS our game play???

I'm just going to copy here what Nikita said few months ago:

Cheaters are being banned instantly every day (some of them banned later or in waves for cumulative effect).

Cheats being downed pretty often (if you look on the cheatdev sites some of them are already even closed support of their eft cheat). Some cheatdevs are not standing still too - they update cheats pretty often and operative (in every popular game with every popular anticheat protection). We do anticheat measures - they do anti anti cheat measures

We constantly work against cheaters, right now we are preparing major ac update.

Ingame report function is planned soon (i said it many times).Reports WILL NOT BE the one and only reason of ban. It will help the main system to act faster.

If you are not happy with current situation (although its changing in a good way everyday), please, let us develop the unfinished game and let us finish everything, especially complex hacker protection which is an adaptive development process. Come back later and be sure that its a highest priority for us.

• Like 1

H4ilToTheKing
8 minutes ago, Tr4wnet said:

Cheaters are being banned instantly every day (some of them banned later or in waves for cumulative effect).

Cheats being downed pretty often (if you look on the cheatdev sites some of them are already even closed support of their eft cheat). Some cheatdevs are not standing still too - they update cheats pretty often and operative (in every popular game with every popular anticheat protection). We do anticheat measures - they do anti anti cheat measures

HAHAHA that's why I've seen the same one 3x now on Labs (unless you're saying Raiders own EOD accounts and have names with "dick" in them), then no, this statement is not true and it's just stupid legit players have no reason to play the game.

novarecon

BSG does not care and never will people are still giving them 100$ for the game

• Upvote 1

Niewiarygodny
9 minutes ago, H4ilToTheKing said:

HAHAHA that's why I've seen the same one 3x now on Labs (unless you're saying Raiders own EOD accounts and have names with "dick" in them), then no, this statement is not true and it's just stupid legit players have no reason to play the game.

20 minutes ago, Tr4wnet said:

We do anticheat measures - they do anti anti cheat measures

I hope you know what that means and how anti cheat works. 
How people can still cheat in csgo? It's old game, but somehow even pro players cheat and they get caught after months, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Because anti cheat didn't know specific cheat, didn't catch it, so ye ofc sometimes you will find cheaters who didnt get ban for some time, thats normal, in each game.

TheColdVein

#Locked. Reason: Don't open these threads anymore. Please read the rules! We are very vocal about our war on cheaters and we speak about this constantly. We will always be vocal, but when we out that information out, we cannot repeat it over and over. That time can be spent working on the issue. This is not a released game. I say this because it seems as though it bears repeating all the time.

Most recent Podcast:
image.png

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1