Sign in to follow this  
CaptainSchnapps

New Gun Idea

CaptainSchnapps

Hey guys,

Being fairly new to posting (despite watching and reading threads for a while) I'm not quite 100% sure where this would go. Therefore, if it is in the wrong place please feel free to correct me on it. 

I noticed there is a new weapon slotted for the gun collection on Tarkov, the beautiful P90, chambered in 5.7x28mm Belgian round, and I can attest that it is quite the beast when it comes to putting rounds downrange in a fast paced environment, and can retain a significant accuracy. However, there is one little piece of equally beautiful and deadly weaponry that I feel would be remiss if not seen in the game- The AR Five Seven. 

The AR Five Seven is an AR-15 configured to take the magazine of a P90, and chambered for the same ammo. This weapon system upper was produced to fit Civilian AR15 lower receivers, M4 receivers, and M16 receivers. Being the kind of inclusive, all around gun guy I am, I would love to see this become another addition to the game, and would even go so far as to shoot it on film for the developers if they wanted, and post the results directly to them. I know that the chances of them seeing this is pretty much blin (I think that's the word for it), but hey, it's an idea. 

Media on the idea is included. 

Thank You For Your Time. 

General_Tactics

Video:

AR57.jpg

AR57 (1).jpg

AR57 (2).jpg

• Like 1

notredd

lets be real here, they are probably open to the idea of more guns using the ammo. but obviously i think "in good time" would be the response. I'd say move it into suggestions or whatever. I could see them liking it.

• Like 2

Munzig

I fuckin wondered where the magazine is.. then I saw the P90 in it :D ducking nice idea dude, would love to see this

• Like 1

CaptainSchnapps

thanks guys :)

Badnade

I wouldn’t mind seeing this in game..

• Like 1

Krymz_
Posted (edited)

This definetly needs to be added in the game sooner or later.

plus imagine nubs being "yo, your shooting and you don't even have a mag on! wtf hacker!"

Edited by Krymz_