Sign in to follow this  
JoseTW

PROBLEMAS CON EL CORREO y no puedo hacer ningun cambioo en mi perfil

JoseTW
Posted (edited)

I bought the game on 6/29/2019 and I only got an email from the support, according to what is a problem with hotmail / outlook, but when I want to change the mail, it asks me to enter the code that will get me and since I made the purchase I never got an email, neither in spawn nor in any place of my mail, and sent infinities of emails to the support and there was no solution. is more now I enter my voe profile that I have 2 messages from the support and I only have the usual ones. On the other hand I got in touch with the people of outloock and this is what I answered: "Outlook.com Support July 08, 2019, 17:40 +0000 Hello Jose. I understand your urgency to receive emails currently from that account, I tell you that we have done various tests on the domain from which the error message is generated (battlestategames.com), we have found that the domain does not currently have the DMARC protocol configured or active, This is necessary because it is the one that uses the Outlook.com filter to allow or prevent mail messages from reaching users' trays both when sending and receiving, given that, as the domain does not have it, the messages generate the bounce message. In this case it is recommended that the people who handle these emails communicate directly with the administrator of the domain and inform them that this configuration is missing so that it is corrected and you can send messages again since your mailbox is in perfect condition . Because the incident is not in Outlook.com I will proceed to close this case. I hope you have a good day. Yeison B. Outlook.com support

Edited by JoseTW
  • Sad 1

NoisyCosmos

@JoseTW

Los desarrolladores ya están enterados de este problema y están buscando soluciones. Te recomiendo que envíes un correo a [email protected] explicando el problema y MUY IMPORTANTE proporcionando una justificación de compra del juego junto con el número de pedido o la referencia de la transacción. De esta forma deberían poder facilitarte una solución al comprobar que eres tú quien compraste el juego.

Saludos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

JoseTW

And how do I change the email from hotmail to gmail, for example, if I never get the emails from my mail?

I already asked for a change of mail to the support people and they asked me what email to use and I gave them one that I have from gmail until now that they did not answer anything.

NoisyCosmos

@JoseTW

Escríbeme por privado y envíame toda la información que puedas del caso. Además adjunta el número del ticket del Soporte del juego. Intentaré ayudarte de la mejor forma posible.

Saludos.

• Like 1

MrXavito
18 hours ago, JoseTW said:

And how do I change the email from hotmail to gmail, for example, if I never get the emails from my mail?

I already asked for a change of mail to the support people and they asked me what email to use and I gave them one that I have from gmail until now that they did not answer anything.

¿Por qué hablas en inglés en el foro español?
El foro inglés tiene apartados en los que puedes preguntar al equipo técnico éstas mismas cosas, asi que agradecería que enviaras tus peticiones en inglés al mencionado foro.