SasnycoN

I want to report a player! How?!

SasnycoN

I want to report a player. How can I do that? I'm encountering the same player over and over again. He always knows exactly where I am looking in that direction, prefiring exactly one bullet and killing me with one shot in the head. Even if I'm on the other side of the map he comes exactly to my spot.

Of course I'm not 100% sure that he is hacking and he might be just a godlike player but this is super strange behavior that I didn't see even while one of the big streamers play.

Player name VaTr0x

mattywatty2012

search function works well, I'd start there

SasnycoN

Already used it. It says that such feature will be implemented in future. However I didn't find any response how can we report players meanwhile. I refuse to believe that $80 game will lack ANY availability to report a player in a world full of douche bag cheaters.

So anything I have missed out?

sYs
52 minutes ago, SasnycoN said:

Already used it. It says that such feature will be implemented in future. However I didn't find any response how can we report players meanwhile. I refuse to believe that $80 game will lack ANY availability to report a player in a world full of douche bag cheaters.

So anything I have missed out?

Record a video - post into a thread made especially for that.

Otherwise - wait for the report button. If you would have typed to words in search "cheater report" you would see the thread pop up as top result.

SasnycoN
On 7/14/2019 at 5:55 AM, sYs said:

Record a video - post into a thread made especially for that.

Otherwise - wait for the report button. If you would have typed to words in search "cheater report" you would see the thread pop up as top result.

Thank you! Didn't found that initially.

Natalino

Going to lock this since you already found a solution. We plan to have an in-game report feature as well. Thanks!