Sign in to follow this  
angrybruiser

Idea: Hideout should work as pre-raid Squad lobby

angrybruiser

Hello,

I have just been thinking for a while that I hope the Hideout will become an active part of our gameplay loop and experience, and I am also worried about the use of menus instead of actively utilizing the Hideout features. Therefore I think ideas that would make the Hideout experience more organic and weave more of the game together with it would be great.

In this context my first suggestion would be to have the Hideout work as a pre-squad lobby. Have us open the "friends menu" with a radio or something, and then invite friends to join our party and have them enter the leader's Hideout.

It's basically inspired by the Vermintide lobby system, which I think would work great with the planned Hideout.

TheWay

@angrybruiser

Hello sir,

Hideout won't be a lobby, it will be a important part of the game, you will need to upgrade modules in it, which will be affecting your character, his health, stash size and much more.

With this patch it will be the first iteration of hideout with basic functions, so please remember to share your feedback about it as soon as you will test it!

Thank you for your suggestion, sir!

• Thanks 1

Scotty2K
On 7/15/2019 at 3:45 PM, TheWay said:

@angrybruiser

Hello sir,

Hideout won't be a lobby, it will be a important part of the game, you will need to upgrade modules in it, which will be affecting your character, his health, stash size and much more.

With this patch it will be the first iteration of hideout with basic functions, so please remember to share your feedback about it as soon as you will test it!

Thank you for your suggestion, sir!

Would this be a feature say available for "Divisions or Squads" Where an individual will create one and become the owner and they then can invite others and give them other positions inside the "Division or Squad". They could have this "Division or Squad" hideout where people can load into and hang out or put stuff  into the "Division or Squad" Storage or Armor so that people can share loot and gear more easily. Maybe create a "Division or Squad" Vault that only certain people can pull from but all can add too. It would have this shooting range that has different variations that you can test rounds against different armor. Maybe you have to get the armor and you can add it to the range and it would auto install on the targets. So you include a lot of great content to bring people closer together. Maybe people inside the Hideout can group up and raid together maybe using a Map. They could also decorate the Hideout with banners with the "Division or Squad" emblem on them and have USEC or BEAR stuff everywhere; maybe a dog tag trophy case that acts kinda like a vault but it would count the kill and return the dog tag to your inventory. So maybe things can be done!