Where to buy Killa helmet for cosplay

Lfren38

Hi, so ATM I'm planning a Killa cosplay for the upcoming PAX Australia convention and as someone who's not that good at arts and crafts Ive opted to buy a third party cosplay replica of killas helmet for my overall costume, now I believe the best place to get one is that greyshop.ru website but the helmet isn't in stock and it's quite expensive, I was hoping someone knew a different website selling a replica for a lot cheaper, I have found one on cosplayclass.com for about $93USD but I haven't been Able to find any decent reviews of the site, so I don't know if they're legitimate or not.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

Which helmet are you looking for? A lot of the tarkov helmets have cheaper imitations built to protect people from paintballs, rather than bullets.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 12:57 AM, sleava said:

Which helmet are you looking for? A lot of the tarkov helmets have cheaper imitations built to protect people from paintballs, rather than bullets.

sorry i forgot to log back into the forus to check replies, its gonna be for cosplay only so im looking for a cheap replica, but preferably nothing foam, but im not a cosplay expert so if these some form of strong foam used in cosplay for stuff like this i may be willing to get it.

tl;dr: its for cosplay only, need something cheap and easy to acquire