Sign in to follow this  
Nekolacek

VZ-58 ever in Tarkov as 800RPM 7.62x39"AK"?

Nekolacek

Hello.
I wanted to ask, is there any chance of ever seeing samopal VZ-58 in Tarkov?
It another AK variant thats not really an AK variant at all, it would be super-nice to have a 7.62x39 "AK" that has a higher rate than your usual 600-650RPM AKs, as VZ-58 has firerate of 800RPM.

There are already have mods from FAB DEFENSE company like UAS stock, and they are probably the biggest accessory dealer for the weapon, just getting the other good stuff in and you have mods for VZ-58, it would also be unique with not really having a convenient way of attaching scopes, as VZ-58 lacks an Dovetail mount and ofc, has completely different dustcover. ( IRL there are railed dustcovers, but fairly expensive).

I personally love using 7.62x39 AK's and would be really happy to find get an high RPM variant of AK thats not really AK variant.

Im also aware of history of VZ-58 and when and why it exists, so i could understand BSG as russians not wanting the weapon in...

Hamm

ya lets add another ak variant....because thats what we need ontop of there being like 100 of them already in the game

• Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

Awake
31 minutes ago, Hamm said:

ya lets add another ak variant....because thats what we need ontop of there being like 100 of them already in the game

Yey, yet another thread with a toxic comment from Hamm. Wonder if there are any without them.... But you should really start educating yourself before you bullshit around, because that makes you look pathetic. The VZ 58 was developed in what is today the Czech Republic, back during the cold war they refused to buy AKs, so they developed their own ordnance weapon, the vz 58. Atleast to my knowledge it has hardly anything in common except their quite similar look and both have variants which can use 7.62x39. So no, it’s not another ak variant.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

moom00
6 hours ago, Hamm said:

I know right, who would expect a game set in Russia would be full of Russian weapons. Wake up to yourself BSG this is not acceptable. (sarcasm)

• Hot 1

Nekolacek

Its not an AK, maybe it looks like an AK outside, but the insides are completely different, as the VZ-58 is short-stroke, thus completely different internal mechanism and also higher fire-rate

• Upvote 1

Hamm
23 hours ago, Awake said:

Yey, yet another thread with a toxic comment from Hamm. Wonder if there are any without them.... But you should really start educating yourself before you bullshit around, because that makes you look pathetic. The VZ 58 was developed in what is today the Czech Republic, back during the cold war they refused to buy AKs, so they developed their own ordnance weapon, the vz 58. Atleast to my knowledge it has hardly anything in common except their quite similar look and both have variants which can use 7.62x39. So no, it’s not another ak variant.

you think i care? lmao. well i dont. the game doesnt need more weapons. when most people bring in mosins anyway. what it needs is an anti cheat that actually works, and optimizations

• Sad 1

Nekolacek

Mate, dont want to be mean, but can you went your frustration literally anywhere else?

Thank you.

Hamm
8 hours ago, Nekolacek said:

Mate, dont want to be mean, but can you went your frustration literally anywhere else?

Thank you.

im voicing my thoughts, sorry you dont like it.

Wurfy

I think the RoF is the least of the reasons to add this. Czech firearms are criminally underrepresented in video games, I can't think of any games that feature so much as a CZ-75.