VietCasJun

Deleted Email Mishap

VietCasJun
Posted (edited)

Hello Forum,

On New Years Day my computer decided to have a fireworks show of its own and lit on fire as I was trying to repair one of the fans which wasn't spinning. After 7 months I was able to order a new computer with much better specs than the previous. I want to get back into EFT however whenever I login to the game it sends a code to an email which I no longer have access to. I deleted it over a year ago and so far have had no luck in trying to get into it. I spent a lot of money for the EOD edition when I played Tarkov and I really want to spend some time grinding again before I have to go back to work. I have tried to change my email on the Tarkov website, but it asks to login to my deleted email and enter the code sent. I am really excited for the computer to come in the next few weeks and hope to get back into Tarkov along with it. Could anybody assist me? I have messaged the EFT support, but they have yet to respond. Thank you so much for reading this. 

P.S    By logging into the game I mean logging into the EFT launcher on my laptop 

Edited by VietCasJun

ShiroTenshi

You will need to send a message to [email protected] and explain the situation.

To make sure you have a higher chance of getting the help you need, Attach ANY and ALL proof of purchase/ownership of that account as you can. We don't usually hand out access or change e-mails on request unless you can prove you are the one who really owns the account.

You can also Contact Xsolla and request for a receipt or invoice of the transaction if you have to. Not sure how they work in regards to this, but generally speaking they should have records of it.

Natalino
2 hours ago, VietCasJun said:

being the email right?

Yes

VietCasJun

Would you happen to know the typical response time or is it normally give or take?